Chapter 1

***Harrys POV***

I hadn't seen him in three weeks. In fact anyone who had any connection to Louis hadn't seen him either. His mom called atleast six times a day and others tried too. However, I hadn't tried to connect with him once. I was too scared. I didn't want to feel the rejection when he didnt pick up his phone, and I didn't want the guilt to set in that maybe this was my fault that he left. I couldve stopped him.

***Flashback***

I was awakened by the feeling of Louis stumbling out of bed. He walked to the bathroom, cleaned up and got dressed. My mind was flowing with questions: What is he doing? Why is he getting dressed at 3;00 in the morning? and is he ok? I climbed out of the comfortable warm bed and walked into the bathroom to find Louis packing a small bag.

"What are doing doing Lou?" I asked

"Just getting ready." He replied and planted a small kiss on my forehead.

"At 3:00 in the morning?" My groggy voice asked.

Louis didn't reply to that question as he slipped on his coat and started to leave.

"Louis where are you going!?" I said with anger in my voice.

"I will be back in a while, don't worry."

"O-ok." I said.

"I love you" Louis said as he walked out the door.

"I love you to Lou" Slipped out of my mouth as I fell back in to a deep sleep.

***End of flashback***

I woke up on another humid and lonely morning to the sound, of branches scraping the windows. As I untangled my self from the sheets on my bed a cold breeze came over me. Thats all it had been since Louis left. Cold. Even if it was a humid day like today it didn't matter. The flat just seemed colder without Louis. He warmed up the place with his humor and sarcasm. I stumbled down the stairs to make myself a cup of coffee but stopped in my tracks when my phone rang.

"Eyy mate how are ya?" Niall's voice asked through the phone.

"Could be better to be honest Niall." I replied.

I could hear Niall sigh through the phone. I knew it was upsetting to everyone to see me so depressed but I couldn't help it! My other half was missing and I couldn't function properly.

"Listen, I know your still upset about Louis, everyone is! But there still hope! You just need to think positive 'cause we've got that big interview today!" Niall said.

"Shit! I forgot about that!" I said.

I am in no mood for an interview. Anything the band does together now gives me pain because Louis isn't there. The fans get upset and worried about him and I just can't take it. I slow down my thoughts and breathe. I can't ditch this, I can't let the guys down, and I can't let the fans down. Better yet, I can't let Louis down. I have no idea where he is or what condition he is in but I know he would want me to do this.

"Ok, we are supposed to meet at the studio at 12:00?" I ask.

"Yeah!!" Niall responds

"Alright see you then." I say.

"Bye!" Niall squeaks, and I hang up the phone.