Chapter 3

***Harry's POV***

I slide the answer button shakily while tears start forming in my eyes. I put the phone up to my ear and wait to hear a voice, any voice. Even if its not Louis maybe they have some explanation on what happened to him.

"H-Hello?" A familiar yet distant voice says through the phone.

The tears stream out of my eyes and a small smile grows on my face.

"L-Louis? I-Is this you? A-Are you alive? A-Are you alright?" I have never been so nervous in my life.

"Harry!!!!" Louis voice exclaims, "Listen Harry before you say anything else I just want you to know that I am ok."

My brain is completely frazzled and I have no idea what to say. I hear Louis' faint sobs through the phone and he can probably hear mine too.

"Where are you? I am coming to get you." I say with a bit of anger in my voice."

"No! Harry just breathe, I am alright. We will be together again in no time."

"Louis, this is not fair. You've been gone for three weeks I need you hear with me! I can't believe you would just leave like that! I thought we loved each other! I haven't been myself for the past three weeks because of you and-."

"Harry!!! Calm down! Just relax and listen to what I have to say."

I took a deep breath and listened to Louis.

"Harry, I left that morning because I couldn't take it anymore. We were getting so much hate from people and Modest was going to set me up with some girl to be my "girlfriend". I could not put up with being with some fake bitch who is getting paid to cover the fact that I am in love with my best friend. I didn't want to see you hurt when I was forced to be with her. I know I may have hurt you by leaving and shutting you out but I think it was the best thing for us. At no point during these three weeks have I stopped loving you. I am in love with you and I couldn't ask for anyone better to be in love with."

My sobs are loud and uncontrollable as I try to squeak out some words. "I-I love you so much Lou. I need you here with me."

"I love you too. Like I said before we will be together again soon enough. For these next few days I need you to listen to everything I or any letters that are addressed to you say."

"W-Why?" I say puzzled.

"Just do it Harry, and we will eventually see each other."

"O-Ok??"

"Don't be worried! You can call me whenever! Just tell everyone that I called and I will be calling them also, I love you Harry." Louis says.

"I love you too Lou." I add as the phone goes silent. How am I supposed to sleep now? He's alive and safe and happy. I couldn't ask for anything else. I eventually fell into a deep sleep and dreamt about seeing Louis again.

...