(chapter 3) my shadow talks

Mark's POV
I think I'm going crazy I keep hearing footsteps in my home and I don't live with anyone....
Yesterday  I thought I heard someone get into my car I thought while pacing in my room... Suddenly while pacing I saw that my computer mouse was on my chair.. "huh?" I went over there to check what was going on and when I clicked my computer already had been unlocked and there was one tab open so I click it and what came up was.... So unreal.... 5 selfies... Of me?....not me ........it said that these selfies were taken 5 hours ago.... 5 hours ago I was in the studio with Tyler and Ethan making another video.........where do I know this face from... And that heart shaped hole in his chest... Darkiplier?...... No no... He's not real Pfffft why would I even think that but the resemblence from this fanart seems uncanny...
Someone must have sent me cosplay of Darkiplier..... Heh yeah
Markiplier stuttered to himself half believing it and half of his curiosity wandering....

Dark's POV
Watching mark panic is hilariously cu- hilarious and reading his thoughts..... But when he described the details on how good the cosplay was I swear I didn't blush......
* flashback *
(Mostly marks POV but mostly 3rd person )
"Look at the details of this cosplay
They must really hard to get these muscles and took alot of sitting still to get this fake heart shaped hole in they're chest cuz wow it looks so realistic " mark rambled on to himself then when he used his finger and traced the heart and squinted maybe to see the details Dark's face flushed with color mainly because half of him wanted that same feeling of when someone touched or traced around the heart shaped hole on his chest but half his conscience faulted this feeling....

*continue*
Mark's POV
Nope nope nope nope nope not even going to suggest his existence nope...  I said to myself as I flopped onto my bed I didn't even change or anything I just wanted to go sleep  ,I just wanted get away from all this and escape into slumber...

Dark's POV

Since Mark was sleep and I was bored this is literally all me time ,I went downstairs threw my shirt onto the couch and did what any sensible person would do at night  watch TV. (or type a wattpad book cuz that's what I'm doing and it's 11:37 where I am and future me will soon read this XD )
After a while I got up and went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to go get something to drink ,mark must have had the same Idea cuz upon leaving we literally bumped into eachother...
It was awkward for a few minutes but then both of us at the same time said " Holy fuck "
But not for the same reason he was confused and I really didn't want to have to conversate with him....... So.... I just..... Disappear.

Mark POV
I was thirsty so I went downstairs to get something to drink then I bump into something.. Thinking it was a wall I looked up and.... I literally saw ...myself? All I could udder were two words " Holy fuck" and we just stared at eachother for a bit....... Then he just VANISHED.... I SAW THAT RIGHT ? I SWEAR I JUST SAW THAT... AM I GOING CRAZY? WTF.... I got up and I just went back upstairs leaving a trail of nopes......

Dark's POV
Geez this guy is so ....so weird he stood there for a while and then just got up and said nope over and over again til he got upstairs and slammed his door..... Did I freak him out that much...whatever I continued what I was doing until I fell asleep on the couch...... Actually more like passed out on the couch... P.s don't know who ate all Mark's icecream ..wasn't me...

- 698 words WASSUP MY GALAXIES XD
hoping 600+ or 700+ isn't too little for you literally trying my best not to instantly turn every single chapter into smut so yeah....... Hope you enjoy this . NO PRESSURE K BYE XD -  The0space0writer