Here For Me

"You don't have to come." I said watching Marley put on her hoodie and timbs. She said "okay." Then walked past me sliding the keys out of my hand. I rolled my eyes following behind her.

When we got to the hospital we went up to the elevator to my Mom's room. They were supposed to be pulling her cord Today. To be honest I didn't want to see It, but I had no choice. I couldn't just not go. I love my Mom way to much.

As we walked up to the door, we saw multiple police officers in and out of her room. My heart sanked to my stomach. I tried to run into her room but two detectives grabbed me. " Let go!" I yelled .

"Are you Aaliyah McKenzie Foster?" Marley butted in between pushing the detective off of me. "Who wants to know?" I asked.

"Come with us both of you." I nodded my head then started to follow the detectives back down to the lobby of the hospital.

"Where are we going Detective..." I started to ask, but realized I didn't know their names. "I'm detective Finch this is Detective Miles." He said introducing himself and Miles. I shook both of their hands. "Can you answer her question?" Marley snapped.

"You are going to be in police protection. You're Father recently escaped prison. We have reason to believe he is after you and your mother." Detective Finch explained as he pulled me away from Marley. "After my Mom? She's practically brain dead." I said pulling away and grabbing Marley's hand.

"She's not brain dead she's in protective custody. Now let her go and come with us." I stared at the detectives wide eyed. "So you mean she's...awake?" I asked in disbelief. Detectives Miles nodded his head. "You have to come with us." He said.

I heard what he said, but I was still on the fact that she's awake. I knew it. She was going to get to see me graduate and so on. I didn't notice Marley wiping tears from my eyes.

"I want to go with her." I said breaking out of my thought. " Will you be staying with her?" Detective Finches questioned. I nodded my head. He pulled out his notepad and pen then asked me for her address. I watched him write it down as I told him.

"There will be a cop car outside. You are not to leave the house. You are under 24 hour watch." He said pulling out his phone.

I nodded and pulled Marley's hand leading us back to her car. She drove me back to her house. When we got there, I saw the cop car parked outside. That was fast.

Getting out of the car I hurried into her house. " I don't know If I can do this." I said shaking my head. Marley jumped on her bed laying down. "Who gave you the impression that you had a choice?" I watched her get comfortable, shifting the pillows under her head.

"What do you mean I'll-..."

"Stay your ass in this condo." Marley said drifting off to sleep. I rolled my eyes going downstairs to the fridge. As soon as I opened the freezer there was a knock at the door. I closed the freezer walking towards the It.

"Who is it?" I asked. My hand hovered over the knob. No one answered so, I quickly backed up. I bumped into someone making me scream. "Shh!" She said trying to get me to calm down. My eyes started to tear up at the sight of her.

She pulled me into a hug. "Mom I missed you so much. I never gave up on you." I said squeezing her tighter. She smiled hugging me back.

"I thought you were in police protection?" I asked confused. She shook her head. " I ran from them. I don't need protection from your father." She explained walking over to the couch.

"Well did the cops out front see you?" She adjusted the pillows to lye down. "I came through the window. I'm tired." She said closing her eyes.

She was in a coma how tired can she be? I couldn't stop looking at her on the other hand. My Mom was really back.

I found a blanket then put it over her. " Is that you're Mom?" Marley asked from behind me. I nodded my head. I walked past Marley heading upstairs to get ready. When I was done I ran downstairs heading for the door.

"Where are you going?" Marley asked eating some of her cinnamon toast crush. "Work." I responded. I needed to do something to clear my head. I can't just sit here. I'm damn sure not going to let anyone stop my grind.

"You don't listen. I got you when you get back." Marley said turning back to her bowl of cereal. I rolled my eyes and I left.

"Liyah, You keep missing days I'm going to fire you. This is a business." My Boss Tyler Ross said. He followed me to the door nagging. "Okay." I said flashing a smile quickly gaining my balance with the plates.

The place was packed and everything was moving fast. I rushed over to a table placing their drinks on it. "I'll be right back with your food." I said then walked back to the kitchen.

Thank GOD my shift was almost over. I'm tired. I just want to go to sleep.

"Liyah, Can I talk to you in my office." Mr. Ross called. I stopped what I was doing and headed to his office. I sat down in a chair facing his desk. He walked over to the door then closed it. I feel like I'm about to be fired.

"You've missed a lot of days and I should've fired you." He explained walking over to me. I didn't say anything. He played a hand on my shoulder. "I considered that doing you a favor. So, you owe me one." I stood up quickly knocking over the chair.

"Then fire me." I said, but then again who's going to pay for my Mom's house.

"Calm down. I just need you to be on time. You're a hard worker don't quit now-.." He was cut off by a knock at the door.
"Yess!" He yelled.

"Your wife is in labor!" A co-worker yelled through the door. "I won't let you down and congratulations." I said with a smile. "It's a girl." He smiled putting his hand out for me to shake. I shook it then watched him hurry out.

I clocked out and drove to Marley's. "How was work?" Marley asked. I shook my head. "Good." I looked over at the couch seeing the blanket nicely folded at the end.

"Where's my Mom?" I asked. Marley shrugged her shoulders. "I showered. When I came back down she was gone." Why did she leave? I need her right now. Marley grabbed my hand leading me to the kitchen.

"I cooked for you." She said feeding me a some pasta. "It's good as hell." I said grabbing the fork from her hand. I picked up the plate and headed upstairs to her bed. 

I stripped out of my clothes and got in a hot shower. When I got out Marley was in bed eating my pasta. "You was in there for a long time but, luckily for you I just started to eat this."  She said handing it to me. I cuddled next to her eating. Just then my phone buzz and it was a text from Nala.

Nala : Liyah I miss you baby

Liyah: I'm not about to go through this with you.

Nala: Mannn no matter how much you with her you know you love me.

Me: Shut up.

I blocked her then sat my phone down. I ran downstairs to clean my plate. When I came back upstairs Marley was had on her strap.

She picked me up and threw me on the bed. "I told you. I got you when you come back." She said then flipped me on my stomach. I arched my back as she slid it in. Marley started to pound me.

"Damnn...Daddy..." I moaned gripping the sheets. She grabbed my hips making me throw it back. It was too deep so, I put my arm behind me to push her out. She grabbed it and kept pounding. "Don't move." She commanded then started going faster.

I could feel myself about to climax. My legs started to shake and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I came uncontrollably.

Marley grabbed a handful of my booty. "Next time listen.",She said giving me a kiss. I nodded my head. When she went into the bathroom, I wrapped up in her silk sheets and drifted off to sleep.