Hailey (Intro, Chapter 1)

Haileys POV:
I yawned and pulled my blanket over my body. I just wanted to sleep more ahh, why do people have to wake me up?
"Hailey! You need get ready for High School! Or have you forgotten over the Summer!" My Mom yells.
I grumble and look at the clock, 6:15am, the bus comes at 6:50 because I'm the last stop. I get up and throw on some underclothes, a Aphmau, ( one of her favorite gamers), sweatshirt, and some bleached black jeans. I brush my short brown hair and put a black headband on. I walk out of the bathroom to the kitchen were I grab some oranges, a smoothie in a water bottle, and some toast with jam.
"Hey Mom, I know I have gardening club today, but can we pleaseee get some of Sky's cookies at the shop?"
She looks up with a 'really' look on her face, then answers
"Possibly, I'm not sure how work will be."
I smile and get my sunglasses, and backpack, and get my high tops on. I skip over to my mom and hug her, and tell her to have a good day, she smiles says the same thing and goes to get ready for work. I hop over some fences (just casually hops over fences😂😂) and take shortcuts to get to the bus stop. I stop quietly as I hear a small whisper, "Dam- it." I look over to see a boy about 16. He has Black hair and what seems to be dark blue eyes but it was hard to tell, he wore a Sports Jersey and some long shorts. His hand was stuffing some clothing in a gray backpack.
"I must have left it at home, or stupid Spencer stole it, why my stuff!? And the freakin bus is coming soon, and ugh. I'm just done."
"Um? Are you ok? Cause you kinda look insane."
The boy jumps and almost hits me with a book in his hand. While doing this he drops his phone. I grab it just before it hits the floor, and hand it to him.
"Here ya go."
"Who are you? And No I'm not ok, but why do you care, get out of my business."
I put out my hand and say, " Hi I'm Hailey, nice to meet you! And I care cause you looked like a creep who would rob houses with that look, so I had to know you were normal and not going to rob people."
"Whatever."
I put my hand down as the boy says this. The bus comes and he hurry's to get on. I walk up to the stairs after he goes in, I say hello to Mrs. Jamie, the bus driver, and walk to my regular seat, seat 19, I see the boy a few rows behind me talking to some other kid. Must be his first day, I thought. I take out my headphones from my backpack and play some music while I play this cool fighting game on my phone.
This was going to be a very, amazing, but weird school year. I couldn't wait.

Character: Hailey
Outfit:

Also wears black sunglasses, with an navy blue backpack

Hair:
Short Brown Bob, quite messy.

Eyes:
Brown, with hints of yellow

Skin tone:
Mixed (light brown)

Race:
(Later you will find out)

Likes:
Cooking, gardening, eating, Starbucks, history, shopping, drawing, phone games, computers, listening to music, and hanging out with family.

Dislikes:
Math, Language and literature, green beans, computer hackers, snobs, scented lotion, mangos, rap and classical music, traditional art, naps.

Sexuality:
Still not sure yet so right now she is Asexual.

Fun facts:
Vice President of Gardening Club,works as a part time game tested for a major game company, reads a ton of comics, hit a tree once while walking and looking at her phone.

Family:
Just her and her mother, her mother works at a high paying office, she works as a secretary. Dad left when she was 1.
Age: 15
School: West CherryWood High

Hope you enjoy this Chapter! Next chapter might be tomorrow or Monday! Thank you all! Love VasiChan!