Problem?

(Sypnosis: Seishi joins in the others' crazy antics. One of them being gaming and memes what's worse is that she mixed them together. Shiori thinks it's bad, and personally, I think she's right.)

"Nerf THIS!"

"OHH you suck, put THAT in your pipe and smoke it, Dakota!" Ryumii shouted
obnoxiously as they played a few games of Overwatch.

Why were they casually playing games today? It was their rest day. Seishi sighed and watched as the obnoxious duo had been playing. They were going Tank vs Tank this round, and Ryumii won using D.Va's ultimate.

Dakota accused Ryumii of being a cheater, and they started to bicker once more. Seishi approached them and was curious, since they were playing at a Ps4 Console.

"Can I try to play?" Seishi asked the two. Dakota handed the controller and smiled a toothy grin at Seishi. Ryumii began to explain the controls.

"...and R2 is for shooting!" Ryumii says, finishing the explanation she made for Seishi. Seishi nodded and started to play with other players against bots.

Seishi picks Widowmaker, a woman that can snipe from really far away, and needs precision for shooting.

After a few wins at the VS. AIs Hard mode (with her getting POTG most of the time), she tries out Ana, who still, was a precision type shooter.

Ryumii and Dakota were impressed at their captain's precision and accuracy. All of her shots were perfect.

Until Genji deflected her perfectly aimed shots.

Seishi was confused at the mostly cybernetic ninja that deflected her perfectly calculated shots.

"Ryumii," Seishi asks, "Who was that ninja?" She says, confused at what she just saw.

"That's Genji Shimada, a Japanese Ninja that's mostly robotic! He's an attack unit, and he attacks using ninja stars and a katana, which he used to deflect your bullet." Ryumii explains.

"Ohh..." Seishi says, still intrigued at the Cybernetic Ninja. "Who's that?" She inquired once more, pointing at Hanzo.

"That's Genji's brother, Hanzo Shimada. He "killed" Genji because Genji didn't want to continue the family business with him. It's kinda considered as dishonoring their family." Dakota explains, "They both have the Shimada Dragons, and they control them both. Hanzo has two dragons, released by his Ultimate. Genji has one, and is unleashed during his Ultimate as well."

"I see. Care to explain more about the characters and who fits best for me?" Seishi says, asking the troublemakers of their group. They both nodded with toothy grins, teaching Seishi about the different characters.

Seishi ended up with a couple options that she enjoyed playing.

The day goes by, pretty smoothly.

Well, at least, without the people banging on their doors.

Kuroko, getting out of his shared room with the captain for the first time in forever (okay, maybe just today.) And looked absolutely pissed.

The boy grumbled uncharacteristically and frowned. 'The one day I could rest, someone pulls this bullsh*t (sorry, had to censor.) on me.' He thought as he answered the door, only to get bombarded by a hundred worried basketball players.

They were all asking if everyone was okay, but they haven't noticed the Phantom and his bad mood.

Uh oh.

Someone help them.

"i JUST WANTED TO REST GODDANG IT! WHY WON'T YOU GUYS F*CKING COME IN QUIETLY AN--" The Phantom continued to spew words really angrily.

Oh dear.

At the end of the day, the different highschool teams had calmed down and booked a hotel nearby. The same cannot be said for the Phantom. He went batsh*t mad at everyone, needing to be restrained just to calm the f*ck down.

Jesus, what a nightmare.

Shiori realizes this too as she jolted up from her sleeping state.

Checking if she was still in a dream, she pinched herself and winced. Yep, she's awake, alright. The loud snores coming from Aishii were a sign already.

She knew it was a dream, since the Phantom Sixth man would never burst out like that. Ever.

Or would he?

I'll have to let you guys decide...

And THAT concludes another filler chapter. I've lost my motivation, so I'll have to wait for a while on this one. I'm pretty sure the book'll end fast.

Seriously though, Writer's block is hard.