Missing.

(A: I'm giving you a warning now. This chapter contains spoilers from Kuroko's Basketball: The Last Game. Please watch it first before reading.)

It has been a month since the Miracles had disappeared, and the teams that they play for were starting to become worried. The senpais at Seirin were frowning.

"Are you sure he hasn't come back? I mean, he might just be here without us knowing.." Riko frowned, gathering all of the players into the court.

"I don't know." Hyuga says, wiping a sheen of sweat off his face.

"And with Kagami gone to America, we can't really know if he knows about Kuroko's whereabouts.." says Furihata.

All of them were conversing about the Phantom, not noticing Izuki and his phone.

"It seems like it isn't just Kuroko who went missing." Izuki says seriously, and for once, he wasn't making puns.

"Huh?" Riko asks, walking over to Izuki's direction.

"The whole Generation of Miracles went missing. All in the same day." Izuki stated, reading from an article from a trusted news website.

The effervescent-spirited team has suddenly become silent. As if on cue, the members of Shutoku, Touou, Kaijou, Yosen and Rakuzan had bursted into the room.

"Did you lose contact with Kuroko too?" Kasamatsu asks, concerned about the Phantom's safety even if he was beaten by the said male.

Hyuga nods, frowning. "We lost contact with him after the meeting we called, a few weeks after we sent off Kagami to America."

"So, two weeks after the match against Jabberwock?" Moriyama asks, which was answered by a chorus of "Yep"s from the Seirin Basketball team.

"We found out that Kise, Aomine, Midorima, Murasakibara and Akashi had disappeared mysteriously. We thought that they went on a vacation, but surely, they would've told us. We went here to ask Kuroko if he saw them." Imayoshi says.

"Speaking of Shin-chan, I saw someone that looked just like him, but as a girl. Her name's Shiori." Takao says, smiling. "She was wonderful. We met her when I was taking a vacation with the Shutoku senpais!" He gushed like a fanboy, immediately breaking character. "Oh, there were other rainbow haired girls too! They were with Kuroko, but I was already in the bus with the senpais."

"...wait..did you say rainbow haired girls? How many were there?" Kotaro asks.

"Exactly 6." Takao states.

"Wait a second.. 6?" They all turned to each other.

"Do you think..." Izuki says, as if he was going to say something.

"That the GoM turned into women? How would that even happen? This isn't a sick reality, so it's not possible.." Hyuga murmured.

"Unless..." Sakurai says, hesitant to continue.

"Unless what, Sakurai?" Imayoshi asks.

"Unless they did, and someone took a video." Sakurai says.

"Did it really?"

They all watched the video of it happening. They were all shocked. Since it was a feed from a CCTV camera in the store, it had no voices.

The captains went to Takao, and asked where he saw the GoMs. When they had learned the location, they set off for a trip.

And the search for the GoM had begun.

(A/N: Apologies for the late update. Kinda sick at the moment.)