8

Laughing, running to a place where nobody says no. It's gonna hurt sometimes, no matter what you do, but I've got to fall to fly

 It's gonna hurt sometimes, no matter what you do, but I've got to fall to fly

Ian came back without Celina, causing Mari and Joshua to frown.

"Wait, if we accomplished our mission, then why is Ian here alone?" Mari asked. Joshua shrugged. They watched Ian sit down at their table. Anthony was right next to him.

"Ian, what's wrong? I thought I saw you leave with Cel," he said. All Ian did was down his glass of champagne. "Woah, slow down dude!"

"She left," he said. Anthony looked at him with a frown. "She had to go catch a bus," Ian mumbled, taking Anthony's glass and drinking it. He quickly pulled away his glass.

"Dude! I said slow down!" Anthony exclaimed, holding his glass far away. Ian shook his head.

"I'm sorry. I'm a complete mess right now!" He said, holding his head.

"It's not your fault," Anthony mumbled.

"But it is. Pam broke up with me four days ago because she didn't love me anymore. This new girl, who's really cool and really hot left and I'm never gonna see her again!" Ian practically shouted, reaching for Celina's glass. No one was going to drink it. "They all left because of me." His best friend frowned.

"Listen, Celina said that she was going to leave in a little while, I guess it was time for her to leave," Anthony explained. Ian shrugged.

"I'm gonna go to my room," he mumbled, standing up and leaving the groom all alone.

Noah walked over to Olivia, Mari and Joshua right behind him.

"We need to get Sohinki and Courtney together, like right away!" The thin brunet exclaimed. Olivia nodded and headed over to Courtney and Adeline. Mari followed her.

"You two work on Sohin!" She shouted across the room. The two men nodded and went to find Matthew.

"Court! You need to tell Sohinki you like him!" Olivia begged. Courtney turned pink. Adeline smiled.

"Do it for my baby! Do it!" The pregnant women begged too. The blonde looked at her feet.

"He likes you, trust me!" Mari said.

"I know he likes me," Courtney mumbled.

"So what are you waiting for?" Olivia asked rhetorically. She pushed the blonde into the crowd of people on the dance floor.

"Dude! She likes you!" Noah said, trying to guide Matthew into the direction the girls were.

"If she did, she would've said something," he told the boys. Joshua groaned in annoyance.

"Listen! You're willing to help our friends and even random people find love, but you're not willing to find it yourself!" He practically shouted at the try hard. Matthew sighed.

"Alright, I'll do it," he mumbled. Noah shoved him towards the crowd of people on the dance floor.

"That was good!" He complimented Joshua. The older groomsman thanked him.

"I don't know what we would've done if he didn't listen to me," Joshua said. Noah smiled.

"I would've told him that Courtney told Celina that she likes him."

Courtney bumped into Matthew.

"Hey Sohinki!" She said with a smile. He waved at her. The two stood there in silence.

"Uh, do you wanna dance?" Matthew asked, pointing to the floor. Courtney nodded, not being able to speak. The two danced in silence for a good two minutes. Over Matthew's shoulder, Mari and Olivia were cheering Courtney on. Noah and Joshua were doing the same for Matthew.

"Um, I heard what you said in your hotel room," the blonde mumbled. Matthew gulped.

"Yeah," he stuttered out.

"I just wanted to say, uh, that I feel the same way about you," Courtney said, stumbling over her words. Matthew smiled and pulled her a little closer.

"They look so cute!" Olivia squealed. The two boys on the other side of the room were laughing.

"So, does this mean we're a thing?" Matthew asked. Courtney shrugged.

"Take me on a date and we'll see," she whispered with a smile.