Info + Recap

Full Name: Celina Kathryn Bruno

Nicknames: Cel

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Height: 5'5

Age: 21

Birthday: December 1st

Birthplace: Augusta, Maine (Salvador, Brazil)

Siblings: 5 Brothers, 1 Sisters

Likes: cake, dancing, playing games, singing, and acting

Dislikes: ages, being serious, confrontations, and bad news

RECAP

Alright, in the previous book (perfect ➖Shayne Topp➖) Maaya just moved from Japan to see her cousin Mari, and a modeling job. As soon as Joshua (Joven) hears about her, he wants to set her up with Shayne. After a plan gone somewhat wrong, the two don't meet. However, they do grow feelings for each other. Maaya gets to know Anthony, Olivia, and Matthew (Sohinki) better over the next week. The group runs into Shayne and the then Olivia and Anthony broke up. Shayne accidentally let's this news slip to the fans, causing complete confusion and chaos. Maaya feels guilty because it's technically her fault, so she decides to move back to Japan. The match makers (Matthew, Olivia, Noah, Anthony, and Joshua) plus Mari, ran for the airport, trying to get Maaya to not go on the plane. In the end, Shayne and Maaya get together at the airport and Noah, Joshua, and Shayne have some community service to do after some speeding and jumping past security at the airport. Mari is also asked to join the match makers, and excepts the invite.

This takes place about a six months after the previous book. So around October.

This is a SONG FIC! I don't own Too Young, it's by Sabrina Carpenter. I don't own anything except for the plot line and the characters Celina, Adeline, and Maaya. Anything in italics doesn't belong to me. i.e. Companies, song lyrics, places, etc.

This is the THIRD book of a series! So if you want to read the first books, then go for it. If not, READ THE RECAP! There are some references from the first & second book.

So please enjoy!