20 ; "i would never."

. happy new years !

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

"Fuck, I missed you."

For the whole day, I deprived myself of sleep afraid that if I'd wake up, having him right next to me would be a dream in my head.

My arms were loosely wrapped around Jimin's small yet muscle flexed waist, tapping my fingertips on his bare skin. The whole time, all I felt were these weird butterflies in my stomach, all energy being forced towards my now developing child. The energy that Jimin was giving off is definitely foreign to my child but because of how drawn I was to him and whatever left over energy he did have left that was his own, assured my developing child that it was now in the presence of both it's mother and father.

Jimin seemed just as content to have me here seeing as we both refused to leave his bed. He had his nose nestled in my hair, inhaling my scent as best he could as if he would never be able to get enough.

I mean, we were both so obsessed with the other.

"Can we talk about why you decided to be so reckless in your decisions now?" He mumbled softly while caressing my own waist in his free hand. "We do need to talk about these things, you know?"

I sighed and pouted, shaking my head firmly against him. "Just a little longer."

"We've been like this for 72 hours now, Chaeyoung." He chuckled lowly, his voice never seeming to disappoint my satisfaction. "I haven't even inappropriately touched you yet and—"

I whipped my eyes at him and narrowed them into a soft glare. "Are you seriously thinking about sex when you're recovering?"

"From?" His eyebrows tied in amusement. "Baby, I don't recover. I'm supernatural."

"I don't recover. I'm supernatural." I mocked now punching stupidly at his chest. "You're still an asshole."

"Obviously, that's not going to change." He teased and I rolled my eyes. "Now can we please talk about it? You haven't had a meal in days because you refuse to latch off of me."

"Can you fucking blame me?" I hissed at him. "No one told you to make irrational choices on your own. Now I'm suffering again for it."

"You know I don't mean to do that, baby doll."

I sighed in defeat. "I know."

"I fell for you because of your purity." He mumbled. "Why are you letting darkness consume you?"

"Because I've suffered enough and I've chosen what to do with my fate." I explained blankly rubbing at his skin. He was so cold but it was so soothing to have his body against mine. "Having you is all I need."