24; "that's funny you say that."

so I lied. maybe not fluff...

PARK JIMIN

.

"I can't believe you're forcing me to drive your ass to the border of Tongyeong, just to pick up your wife."

I was sulking because frankly, I don't need to be around Namjoon anymore than I have already. He may have participated in bringing me back to this world but that doesn't mean I have to return the favor. He still is manipulative. He doesn't do anything unless he benefits from it. Selfish. I don't need competition.

"Your fiancée is legit in there as well." Yoongi glared at me as I drove with a scowl towards a place I'd never thought I'd go again.

I sighed. "The things I do for you, hyung."

"Am I wrong to worry?" Yoongi ran his hand through his hair in frustration shaking his leg frantically making the car shake a bit. "She hasn't granted me access to her mind and it's driving me nuts. What if that vampire is fucking her right now? I can't even do anything."

"The things I—"

"Yeah yeah." He waved me off and groaned. "The things you do for me. I know. Fuck off."

I chuckled to that and saw the lights of the city we're not allowed to trespass. "What are we going to do once we reach the border? I have no authority, remember that."

"You do realize the moment you died, all blood sworn contracts were terminated?" Yoongi panned out and I suddenly felt a bit mischievous at that. "That includes the pact you made with Namjoon years ago. He's fully aware of that."

"So you mean to say I can enter?" I smirked and huffed. "Without being disintegrated passing the border?"

"Not even a singe."

"Sounds a bit fun." I eagerly shifted in my seat, my fingers curling around the steering wheel at the thought of spiting Namjoon moreso than before.

"We're here for one reason and one reason only, Jimin." Yoongi slapped the back of my head and I scowled in disappointment.

"Can't I have a little fun?"

"One reason, Park Jimin." Yoongi warned with a low voice making sure I knew my place. I no longer had an advantage over him. I'm not his lord anymore. But he still will forever be my best friend. That's probably not gonna change.

And knowing how possessive he can be over me sometimes due to his nature, I'm sure that's not gonna change for him either.

"Do you ever think our kids will like each other?" I cleared my throat breaking the tense silence that had engulfed us. "Hyung?"

"If my kid is my kid?" Yoongi smiled a bit, a chuckle escaping his lips being the first enjoyable emotion he evoked over the past hours of not being near Jennie. "No doubt about it they'll be close."