❅ Grayson Dolan - At Home ❅

if y'all would like to request an imagine, just hit up our PMs or comment to let us know - we stan almost every fandom so ask away :)

♡ ♡ ♡

I woke up in my bed with a broad muscly arm wrapped around my waist pulling me towards him. Lying here and being able to wake up to Grayson was one of the best feelings ever.

As I tried to slowly climb out of bed without waking Grayson I heard him groan and his eyes flutter open.

"Baby come back into bed - it's too early," he says in his husky morning voice.

"Grayson, I'm going downstairs to make pancakes so if you wanna eat breakfast you're gonna have to let me go," I say. After that, he nods his head then falls asleep again, I gently kiss him on the forehead and go to the kitchen to make my boyfriend breakfast.

~~~After breakfast bc I'm lazy~~~

"Thanks babe for breakfast" I hear Grayson say as he makes his way over to the couch. As I turn around I see him sitting on the couch motioning for me to join him so I do.
Grayson puts on a movie for us to both watch and I sit right beside him, resting my head on his shoulder as he rubs my thigh. I liked it when Grayson and I had the chance to just stay home and cuddle, recently we haven't been able to have these days as much since now he is such a big YouTuber with over 10 million subscribers (I know the Dolan twins doesn't really have that much but this is a few years later) I always felt so safe in Grayson's arms, when we were able to snuggle up together it felt as if nothing bad could ever happen to me as long as I had Grayson here with me.

Once the movie was over I looked up at Grayson and stared into his beautiful eyes that I could easily get lost in forever. "Emily, I love you so much and I hope you know that."

"I love you too, Grayson."

And it was in that moment where I felt happy, loved and protected from everything because I knew that there was no one but Grayson that could make me feel this way.

written by tabby