❅ polariod - shawn mendes ❅

[lowercase intended]

"it's so cold," i mutter as i sink further into the fluffy blankets engulfing me.

"that's Canada for you," shawn chuckles from beside me on his the second sofa, earning a small giggle from me. a comfortable silence grows between us, allowing me to really take in the beauty of the room. expensive guitars, ranging from acoustic and electric and even classical, are hung on delicately on the walls behind shawn. a dim light shines through jaw-dropping floor-to-ceiling windows and simplistic yet cute fairy lights are hung all around the room from the ceilings and a fireplace at the other end of the room adds to the comfortable, winter atmosphere. the cherry on top? being here with shawn; but it will all be over soon.

"do you have to go?" i sigh, looking over at shawn. his usual glimmer in his almond eyes have disappeared. he looks up at me sadly before nodding.

"oh," i reply, turning my head again back to the rest of the room and take a deep breath, his familiar scent wafting through my nostrils.

"hey, hey - i don't want it to end like this," he says. i furrow my eyebrows in confusion and look over at him.

"like what?" i ask.

"all sad," he answers shrugging.

"well, what do you wanna do?" i ask, raising an eyebrow, my lips tugging upwards. god, i'm going to miss this muffin so much.

"i don't mind," he says, his mouth curving into a sexy smirk, "anything you like."

i let out a small laugh before breaking our eye contact. then i notice the baby blue instax mini camera shawn had bought me for christmas sitting on the small, wooden coffee table.

"well, i wanna take one more picture before you go," i say before quickly hopping out of the sofa and clambering to the other side of the room. i quickly, yet gently, grab the camera and  return back to my comfy position and shawn lets out a laugh at my skittish movements.

"smile," i giggle before holding up the camera and taking a quick picture.

** not done yet sorry lol **

written by mlak lolol this sucked sorry

hey guys! if you enjoyed this imagine, be sure to check out my main account:
muffin-mendes-98

i have three stories (one completed with a sequel) that are both about shawn bc he's fucking amazing - lol - i would rlly appreciate if you could go check those out - they won't waste ur time ;))

thank you!