❅ salty - Dacre Montgomery ❅

i don't know what was wrong with me, i let my ambition get the best of me. and now i was stuck in a city without any friends or family.

the problem here in la is, people like me get swallowed up, squashed down in society by people who are rich and obnoxious.

everyone i've met here has been big-headed and self-absorbed.

i suppose my lack of a positive attitude towards change didn't help, i'm sure there are probably some decent people here.

so here i sat at the bar alone, staring sadly down at my glass of whiskey.

i saw a glass be put down next to me, i look up to see a young attractive man, smirking.

i recognised him but couldn't quite think of where from.

"can i help you?" i asked bitterly.
he sits down on the stool next to me.

" well you're all on your own and i thought i'd come and keep you company," he says. he was surprisingly sweet given his big arms and slightly intimidating appearance. i also found his australian accent cute.

"i moved here over a month ago, and let's just say the people here aren't great," i reply.
"it's hard at first, but once you meet the right people it's a lot better," he reassured me.
"the name's dacre

"so where are you from originally?" he asked in attempt to start a conversation.
"missouri, and you?"
"perth, less in your face than this place."
i allowed myself a small laugh.

thankfully, the conversation took off and he was really easy to talk to, probably the only guy
i've met that isn't so in your face whilst being
here.

"i gotta get going now," he tells me, "but here's my number." he wrote down his digits on a napkin and gave it to me, i tucked it into my purse for safe keeping.

"it was nice meeting you," he grins.
"you too," i replied and he waltzed out the bar.

hey y'all it's lilboibiebsST I'm not really like a fangirl of Dacre but damn is he hot and I love stranger things lol.

hey y'all it's lilboibiebsST  I'm not really like a fangirl of Dacre but damn is he hot and I love stranger things lol

^^^ just in case you didn't know what Dacre looked like, here you go, you have been blessed :)))