Chapter 17 - The Waterpark

Finally, they left the pool and headed out to catch a bus. After about 15 minutes, they arrived at their stop. "Yay! I'm so excited!" screamed Tea Party. Gidget face palmed. "Woo! This is my first time at a waterpark!" TicToc shouted. "We haven't been to one for ages!" Carly chirped, excitedly. Gidget's head still hurt from earlier, but she had forgiven Bob. "Eh! I'm still sorry!" Bob ran over and hugged her. "Um...it's fine, really..." Gidget answered, slowly. "Really? I can tell you can't think straight!" Bob explained. "Well, it's not as bad as earlier!" shouted Gidget.

The water park reminded them of the pool at the hotel. It has a lot of slides and a tower that looked similar. There was also a food market with a bunch of stalls in a big circle.

"Let's go!" Jimmy and Tea Party giggled at the same time. Both of them ran to the tower followed by Emilia, Carly, Pearl, TicToc and Bob.
"O-M-G!" Carly shouted as she slammed herself to a stop against the wall. "What?" Bob asked. "THIS IS ACTUALLY MADE OF SAND!" screamed Carly.

KC had asked Gidget if they could just go to the main pool. "Sure, I don't exactly want to go anywhere else." smiled Gidget. "I guess I'll come too!" Bella said, sounding like she had barely any emotion at all.
The three of them turned to look at H who was just standing there. "Um, you coming?" Gidget asked. "Yeah, are you Rosalina?" Bella added. "I guess we need to go somewhere!" laughed Rosalina. "Fine..." moaned H. The other 4 giggled.

They made their way passed the giant sand castle, passed all of the slides and into the pool. It was quite big and empty considering how many people were in the waterpark. "We must just be the boring people!" Bella laughed. Everyone turned and looked at her with a weird look. "Wha- Oh..." she frowned. "You, H and Gidget are boring. No offence!" Rosalina explained. KC giggled. "Yeah, you are the most similar."