Chapter 19 - The Finale and What Not

Bling!
"Oh our plane leaves in three hours!" Gidget said, looking at a notification on her phone. "Oh. Do we get lunch on the plane?" Pearl asked. "Yeah, I think," replied Gidget.

Everyone was wearing summer clothes, but had hoodies prepared in case it got cold.
Bob, Gidget and KC sat together. Bob kept talking to KC while Gidget went on her phone. H, Rosalina and Bella sat together. Rosalina and Bella were just doing random things while H used a pair of Gidget's headphones on his phone. Pearl, TicToc and Tea Party sat talking about their next prank victim. Jimmy, Emilia and Carly were taking turns of doing livestreams on apps like Instagram and some on Twitch of Jimmy playing Sister Location on his phone. Carly ended up downloading Twitch to watch Jimmy's, then do one of her playing Top Model on Roblox. Emilia made one of her playing Undertale Obby on Roblox. After that, they ended up all playing Wipeout on Jimmy's phone.

Finally, they arrived at the airport where they had to wait around an hour and a half for their flight, so they decided to go to Costa and get a drink each. H got a hot chocolate, same with Rosalina, Tea Party and TicToc. Carly, Pearl and Bella got Black Forest Frostino's. Bob and Gidget got chocolate Frostino's. Finally, Jimmy and Emilia got coffee, obviously. They ended up getting take out because all of the seats were full, so they went to a nearby restaurant.

"Is anyone actually hungry? Like, I know we're getting lunch on the plane but there's still like, another hour...just asking," Rosalina said. "Well if you're hungry we could get some snacky things," Gidget added. "Well, can we?" asked Carly. "Well yeah! We should probably share stuff though," replied Gidget.

Rosalina, Gidget and Bella left to get everyone snacky things at WHSmiths. They brought back two 3 packs of sushi, 3 packets of ready salted Hula Hoops and 2 breakable Dairy Milk bars. They also got Haribos for the plane. As they made their way back, they heard an announcement which said their plane would start boarding soon.

They got back to the table, finished their drinks and had some things to eat then left to get to their gate. It was about 5 minutes from then until they were allowed on, so they just talked for a bit then sat down on the seats of three. They sat with the same people as they did the first time. Jimmy did some videos on Twitch again but this time, he actually let Carly and Emilia play in them. H, Rosalina and Bella started talking but H got bored and listened to music while Rosalina and Bella continued talking. Pearl, Tea Party and TicToc talked about themselves as toddlers and what they liked; stuff like that. KC, Bob and a Gidget also started talking but KC started drawing and Bob and Gidget ended up playing cards instead. At around 13:30pm, they all got food. Some got things like falafel and sausage while others got sandwiches and crisps.

After 8 and a half hours of boredom and conversations, they finally arrived back in Ohio. The airport wasn't busy so they could go straight out and into the car park, where everyone would get into cars. "Bella you're lonely!" Rosalina laughed, only she didn't really find it that funny. "Oh yeah..." replied Bella. It was true, she would be alone since she lived alone, while everyone else lived with someone else and was going in the same car as others. "It's fine though," she said.
The family were all going together, obviously, while Rosalina and Emilia took Jimmy, Tea Party and TicToc to their house.

In the car, H took out the headphones he was wearing, eventually, because Carly kept yapping at him so he couldn't be bothered with her interrupting the music. Pearl kept trying to put a tac in KC's head, though Bob kept stopping her, which was obviously a good thing. Gidget just tried to drive home quickly.

Once they were home, H collapsed on his bed, plugged in his headphones, ignored everyone and lay down as if they had never went on holiday. Carly ended up spending the rest of the day tidying her room and putting everything back in its place. Pearl went straight on her laptop and checked her notifications. Then she joined Tea Party's roblox game. Bob and Gidget made everyone a cheese toastie each, since no one was hungry enough for dinner. Everyone enjoyed being back home and didn't want to go out anywhere anymore...

7:15am, August 15th, first day back at school.

Bleep! Bleep! Bleep! Bleep! Bleep!
"Urgh!"