Until death right?

Linda has prepared my favourite meal, chicken cordon bleu.  She must already know... I got a new job! She only ever prepares this meal for something special.  I can't wait to tell her the good news.
She's sitting right across, wine glass in hand. I wish I could take pictures with my mind because I'd love to keep such a beautiful moment.
She is still as beautiful and understanding as she was 11 years ago. She's the perfect wife, always submissive.
Although she knows I have a drinking problem, she still stands by me because she believes it temporary.
Linda will always be there for me. She is the starcrossed love of my life. With her, until death do as part.

I'm standing, ready to make a toast and tell her my exciting news.
I close my eyes, ready to speak but before I can even utter out a word... glass shatters.

Linda is on the ground unmoving. Broken pieces of glass obviously piercing her skin but she's still unmoving.
Blood is oozing out of her nose. She looks too pale.
I check her pulse, no pulse.  I then pull her in to feel her heartbeat, I don't think she can here me screaming "Please don't leave me!" Or "come back, I still want you. I need you!"

Her limp body is getting colder in my arms. After that failed attempt to bring her back to life, I've finally decided to give up.  Linda is dead.

My hand is interlocked with hers and after all that time, I've actually noticed there's a small piece of paper in between our palms.  It's a note from her, written in a delicate way.
And all  its says is:

'I love you from the skin to my bones but I couldn't take it any longer. I did this for you and Jeremy, take care of him.
Til' death do us part love.'