*Tonight I'm Loving You- Dominic Toretto* (Fast & Furious)

Warning: smut, cursing, Spanish.

I drove down the street, leaving the race behind. Dom had won tonight and was letting me drive back home. I was the only girl he would let drive, which made me feel incredibly special.

I grew up with Dom and his team, his sister Mia was my best friend since we could remember. So, naturally, I was considered part of the family.

I've been with Dom for two years now, but we've loved each other for much longer. But I am a few years younger than him so we had to wait until I was of age, and we had our doubts about the other person's feelings at first.

I drove down the highway with Dom in the seat next to me and the stereo blaring my mix of my favourite music. Dom only tolerated me playing my music because of how I sang along and it put the biggest smile on my face.

Dom moved his hand to my thigh, his massive hand covering the majority of it. I turned down the music and glanced at him.

"Yes, oso?" I said, calling him "bear", my nickname for him due to his large size. My dad's side of the family is from Mexico, and my mother's side is white. I look more white, other than my naturally tanned skin. I've got long brown curly hair, which was currently falling over my shoulders, and bright green eyes.

He smirked, moving his hand up my thigh, his thumb rubbing under the skirt I wore tonight.

"Nada, Hermosa," he replied, his thumb gliding over my skin, feeling the scars on my thigh.

The simple act of him rubbing my thigh like this was turning me on, so I tried to focus on the road. I took a deep breath and began nervously tapping the steering wheel.

"What baby girl, am I getting to you?" His smirk grew as he squeezed my thigh, massaging it roughly.

"N-no, amor. I'm fine," I lied, nodding my head to the music. His hand crept up higher, closer to my core. I bit my lip and started singing the words to Tonight I'm Loving You by Enrique Iglesias.

I noticed Dominic got closer to me, his thumb now dipping into the waistband of my skirt.

"Tonight I'm fucking you," his deep voice whispered in my ear as the words 'tonight I'm loving you' blared through the car. I let go of the gas, my desire for him growing. I stayed on the highway, though at a much slower speed than the limit.

"Oso, please not right now...I'm driving. And it's your car," I said, my voice came out whiney, but it was because of how much I wanted him. His thick fingers trailed under my shirt and up my stomach, his thumb resting just inside my bra, in between my breasts.

"Then stop driving, princessa," he said, slowing moving the rest of his hand up my bra. I slowed down, seeing a small rest stop ahead. His hand started squeezing my breast as I put his Challenger into park.

I looked over at him and he removed his hand from my bra.

"Ven acá," he said, patting his lap. We both undid our seatbelts. I moved over so I was straddling him, my knees on either side of his waist and me sitting on his thighs. I slowly rubbed myself against him.

"Oh baby, you looked so sexy and tonight. Your skirt and that tight shirt, showing your stomach and breasts. But I couldn't stand the way the other guys were looking at you," the jealousy was prominent in his voice, making it gruff but seductive at the same time.

His hands rested on the back of my thigh, his thumbs rubbing up and down the sides of them. I looked into his deep brown eyes, melting into them.

"Lo siento, Oso. Pero, it is not my fault," I apologised, and he moved me by my thighs, rubbing me against him more. I groaned slightly, biting my lip.

"I know princessa. But I don't think they realised who you were with. Why don't we show them next time that you are mine?" He said calmly before kissing me roughly.

I pressed into him, deepening the kiss. He tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth, earning a moan from me. I did the same to him before his lips moved down my jawline to my neck. He kissed around on my neck before biting into it and sucking on it roughly. I pressed myself against him more, the pleasure definitely outweighing the pain.

Dom continued down my neck, leaving love bites to my collar bones and down my chest. His hands rose up my thighs, squeezing them roughly.

I rose to my knees and started kissing his lips roughly. And then left a trail of red lipstick kisses down his jaw to his neck and collar bone, nibbling on it slightly.

He brought both of his hands to one of my hips and ripped the waistband of my underwear. He brought his hands to the other side and did the same thing.

He tossed my now ruined pair of underwear to the backseat, and let his hands roam up to my core. His thumb ran over my clit briefly as he was exploring underneath my skirt with his hands.

I pulled my shirt up and over my head. His hands went to my bra, unclipping it in a matter of seconds. My breasts fit into his hands perfectly, and he chose now to squeeze and massage them.

He brought his mouth to one of my breasts, covering it in love bites. He pulled away and did the same to the other, thus further increasing my need for him.

His hands trailed back to my core, and his thumb played with my clit while he teased my entrance with his index finger.

"Oso, please..." I begged, moving my hips to match with the pace his thumb put on my clit. He smirked before pushing one of his fingers deep inside me.

I placed my hands on his shoulders, my nails slightly digging into his skin, and let out a loud moan. He groaned slightly, letting me know that I was turning him on as well. He continued fingering me at an even pace, even after slipping another finger into me.

"Dom...I'm close.." I said, biting down on my lip and digging my nails harder into the tops of his shoulders. Right as I was about to climax he pulled his fingers out and stuck them in his mouth.

"So sweet..." He whispered huskily. I scooted back so I was sitting on his knees and undid his jeans, pulling them down as well.

I took his hard cock in my hand and teased him before lining myself up with him and sliding down his cock.

"Fuck baby girl," he said, feeling me around him. I moaned in response and kept riding him.

My hands were on his shoulders and his arms wrapped around my waist, roughly pulling me down and up with each of his thrusts.

His pace was fast and intense, but that's how we liked it.

"Dominic..I'm c-close..." I said, biting my lip.

"Me too baby girl, go ahead and cum for me," he said, kissing me after.

I nodded and with a loud moan, released all over him. He released seconds later.

I sat back down on his lap, cuddling close to him when my phone rang.

"Mande?" I said answering my phone. I could hear music blaring in the background.

"Hey, did y'all get lost on the way back to the house? There's a damn good party going on," Mia's voice came through my phone.

"No chica, we just had somewhere to stop and do something. We'll be there soon," I said, giggling a bit. I hung up and pulled my shirt back over my head and looked at Dom.

"Te amo," I said before kissing him. And with that, I climbed back into the driver's seat and we made our way back to his house.