*Authors notes*

First off I'd like to extend a warm thank you for reading this story. Earth Bound has been the longest story in the works and in length. It's been a long time coming and I'm so glad I can finally share it. A huge thank you goes to my friends who, throughout this whole project, have been there to give me advice, share feedback, and help me develop characters along the way.

I am pleased to announce that book 4 is already in the works! When I began Earth Bound I knew that it would be the longest book in the Firestorm 15 story arc. The great news is that there should be more stories coming soon.

One last thank you is for joining me as I delve deeper into the stories about my ocs. Peri, Onyx, Tourmaline, Snowflake, Beryl, and the rest of the gang hold a very special place in my heart. Every time I create a new character for the stories (or even just to draw) I put a little bit of myself into them. For example, Peri is a personification of my own child-like wonder and occasional self doubt, Onyx magnifies my desire to protect those around me, and Snowflake represents my inability to forget the past even when looking to the future sometimes.

These gems represent various parts of me, some negative, and some positive. Being able to share their stories brings me so much joy. I'm not much of a writer by any means, in fact my passions lie in drawing and the arts, but writing is one way I like to unwind after a long day at college. Thank you so much for taking time to read my stories, I hope you enjoy, and I look forward to writing more in the future.

Blessings,

     Paint Splotch