Running Away

Kaylee bit her lip feeling down from everything that had happened. She got up and grabbed her uniform. She went down to the shop and went in. Mario smiled, "Kaylee you aren't supposed to work today." He said. Kaylee smiled softly, "I know Mario. But I just need to get away from my thoughts. Mind if I make a batch of cupcakes?" She asked. Mario smiled, "Of course I don't." He said.Kaylee went to work. She made the dough from scratch and the icing as well.

       Bently still hadn't checked his phone. In fact he hadn't even paid his phone bill so his service had gotten shut off. He decided he could use a walk to get his mind off things. He pulled on some old clothes and went for a jog instead, down the beach. He saw all the girls starring at him but that only made him think about Kaylee. He got to a small cave he and Kaylee hung out in and sighed. He laid down and looked up at the ceiling of the cave. This was ridiculous to him. Why couldn't he have acted the same? Kaylee wouldn't of known that he thought of her differently and they wouldn't be in this mess. But of course he had to show it. He gripped his head and screamed in frustration, forgetting where he was. Before people could see if he was alright he was already gone.