Memories

Bently eventually made his way back home. He found his drawer from Kaylee's house on his bed. At least the box anyway. He sighed hard as he looked through it. Kaylee and him have spent the night at each others houses plenty of times. He found pictures of those times plus their favorite movies to watch together. He looked at his phone. He picked it up and decided to text her. "Come on Kay. U can't just drop 9 years of friendship" He typed out. He hesitated before pressing the send button.

Kaylee heard her phone go off. She picked it up off of her bed. She frowned seeing who the text was from. She read it and sighed. She text back "Don't call me that. And wat about u? U don't care anymore. That was obvious by the way you have been acting for the past week." She didn't hesitate and just pushed send. Bently sighed harder seeing her text. He growled as he thought of what to say. "Look that isn't the reason I have been acting like that. It's because. Because I love you Kay I have for five years now and didn't know how to tell u." He bit his lip and pressed send. He shut off his phone knowing Kaylee could never feel the same.

Kaylee read the text over and over, her heart racing faster each time. She closed her eyes letting out a deep breath as she replied, "I love you too." Bently lay in his bed looking at all the pictures of Kaylee and himself feeling his hear break. He had never felt the same with anyone besides her. She made him happy. He picked up his favorite picture of Kaylee and himself and couldn't help but smile. They were in a small pool. Kaylee had a pair of goggles on, and a nose plug. She also had a Flossie on each arm. Her smile was big and her two front teeth were missing. Bently had on a floaty that went around his waist and a pair of goggles. Bently's smile was big as well, but he had all his teeth seeing as he was a year older than Kaylee. Bently starred at the picture until he fell asleep.