Chapter 4

Flashback in chapter 3:

As she finish her phone call, she sat back down and was back to our conversations.

" so what were you about to tell me?"

"It's nothing" (Kyle)

"Hm? Alright, if you say so."

As she got up, I got up too and we both walk back, back to Vina's Parents house.

Vina POV:

I was finish talking on the phone with my sister in law. I was kinda curious about what was Kyle about to ask me. Wondering for a while, my sister in law finish her speech.

"Alright, see you." (Linzy)

"Bye." (Vina)

As I hung up the phone call. I went Back to Kyle and sat back down. He seems to be quiet as if, nothing has happen. I told him that we should go back home and stay with us, since it's getting pretty late. As we got home half an hour later, my parents made a flashy entrance.

"WELCOME HOME!!!!" (Mom & Dad)

"Uhhhhhh...." (Vina)

"Come, come, you guys must be hungry right? Anyways Kyle, you should stay at our house tonight if your royal family doesn't mind." (Mom)

" it would a pleasure to appect your warm welcome to stay over. I will now call my parents." (Kyle)

Ignoring there conversation I went to the kitchen and wash my hands before eating. Staring at the table. I saw my brothers eating...Improperly... Yup... No manners...

I went to the table and say to my prayers to god before eating. I took my first silverware, it was a spoon. I took the spoon and use it for the soup. As I was busy scooping up my soup, Kyle came to the kitchen wash his hands and then enter the dining room after he finish his conversation on the phone.

"Ahem, I shall eat now." (Kyle)

"Go ahead!!" (Brandon)

"It delicious!! Don't hold back!" (John)

"Will you two shut up?" (Davin)

" you both have no manners." (Vina)

The table got quiet. Then my parents came from the kitchen, adding in more food/ deserts to eat after.

" mom, we aren't going to finish all of that are we?" (Vina)

" silly daughter, when did I say we are gonna eat all of that?" (Mom)

"Aside that, you four are attending High Academy." (Dad)

"Academy!!!!?" (Brothers)

"I'm attending also." (Kyle)

" um dad? Didn't Davin finish his school?" (Vina)

"Sweetie, it's collage, of course it takes time for Davin to finish his school." (Dad)

" yea, and I'm barely 21..." (Davin)

" that's true." (John)

The table became quiet soon after we heard the news about the school we were going to. I finish my food 10 minutes later and started to put my plate into the sink. I went upstairs took a shower. I always love the sent of roses and lavender. I feel refresh after my shower and went to my closet to put on some PJ. I jump on my bed, snuggling on my Pillow. Feeling tired as my mind went blank.

The next morning it was a ugly day. The sky was dark and cloudy. It feels so lonely just staring at the lonely scenery, busy staring at the lonely scenery I heard footsteps running pass my room back and forth, there were also some yelling and screaming.

"You can't catch me!!"

"Ooooh!!! I'll get yew!!"

"Whahahahahaha"

"Nooooo!!!!"

"Yay I win!"

I open the door and slipped.

"What the heck!? Where did the water come from!?" (Vina)

"We were playing water tag... With our water mini guns..." (Brandon)

"You guys are so childish." ( as I giggled)

I went back inside and did my daily routine. I came back out, and the floor was squeaky clean.

"Aren't they fast."

I went to the kitchen and saw all of my brothers and Kyle watching tv.

"What ya all watching?" (Vina)

"Some stupid shows.." (John)

"Say, wanna go to the mall?" (Davin)

" I thought boys hate going to the mall.." (Vina)

"We're planning to just play with the arcades at the mall." (Kyle)

" alright, count me in then!" (Vina)

We arrives at the mall half an hour later.

"Dang, it's crowded." (Vina)

"Totally!" (Brandon)

Then out in the distance I saw a figure or a girl. She seem as if, she was running to Kyle. Like the last one.

"Kyle!!!!!" (Unknown girl)

---