Chapter 2

Flashback on Chapter 1:

"Who is he? You never told me you had a guest coming over." I say as my mind begins to blur.

I fainted in Brandon's arms yet, I can still hear what's going on around me, before my brother arrives with his first aid kit. "Damn, I was too late," he says as he sets his first aid kit down. "What do you mean too late?" Suddenly Kyle Richardson picks me up princess style. "Hey Davin, do you know where your sister's room is?" John and Brandon were shocked. "Follow me Kyle," Davin said leading him out of the sports room.

Behind them, the two brothers started whispering.

"I can't believe he can carry her"

"Right? I thought our little sis wasn't very light..."

Then, Davin heard their conversation and interrupted them.

"Ahem, would you two mind calling the doctor?"

"Ye-yes bro!"

They left quickly and quietly.

Davin opened the door so Kyle could go through. He puts me gently down on the bed, as he wipes his sweats off.

"So, why did you leave suddenly?"

"Well my mother called me to the car because she says she wants me to marry a stranger."

"And-? How did it go?"

"I didn't like her...."

"Why don't you go for our sister?"

"I'll think about it, I haven't seen anything interesting in her yet"

"I see, well, you gotta be careful if you want to date her, she rarely gets hurt. But anyways your life depends on you"

As Davin went to Vina's side, he put a wet towel over her wound. John and Brandon came with a doctor.

"How is she bro??"

Curiously John and Brandon came to my side.

"Chill out, you're over exaggerating likes she's dead."

Then I woke up from the pain and punched Davin in the arm. "Ouch! What was that for?" he grumbled as he rubbed his arm.

"Who's said I'm dead?"

"I didn't say your dead! I just said that you're not dead!"

"Oh then who did-"

John and Brandon slowly begin leaving the room and then they ran as fast as the wind.

"What the-"

Davin started yelling at our other brothers as they left. -sigh- how long has it been since Davin started yelling at them.

While I was laughing, I'd totally forgotten that a stranger was also in here...

"Ahahahahahahaha...- ahem..."

"Ah, sis I forgot to introduce him to you. His name is Kyle, Kyle Richardson. He is the son of a royal family..."

"Okay....- why is there a prince in our house?"

"He was my childhood friend when we were young..."

Kyle Richardson: A prince of a family

Age: 18

Birthday: April 16th

Features: He has black hair with black/brown eyes.

Height: 5'10

About: Not interested in girls that are annoying/pushy in school.

--

Jewelz