4

A/n: wattpad is acting up for some reason so if this chapter suddenly disappeared or keeps reappearing i apologize for that. i have no idea why this is happening

The tension of the atmosphere in the room was very suffocating and heated. The others looked at Jimin and Sooyoung back and forth as if they are watching a tennis match. It was difficult to comprehend what Jimin's expression is. Mad? Shocked? Happy? It isn't easy to guess. It's the first time they saw such face as well. Whilst Jimin was incomprehensible, Sooyoung's eyes clearly showed mixed emotions.

The two stared at each other like there's no tomorrow. Sooyoung memorized his every feature because it's been so long to see him again. His face slimmed and looked much mature, especially handsome. He got taller, and his style of clothing are very different than before. Unknowingly, tears swelled up in her eyes as her chest starts to pound heavily. The guys couldn't help but wonder what's going on between this two. Worse case scenario is they are ex lovers who went through a very bad breakup. Jimin blinked a few times and finally walked towards her.

"Who brought you here?" Jimin asked angrily then glared at every member.

"Calm down, Jimin. I'm the one who saw her running around in that damn place," Answered Taehyung that made Jimin frown more. He looked back at Sooyoung then observed her from head to toe. Her dress was very tight and it didn't even reached the middle of her thighs. She might've catch a cold or worse. And her shoes is obviously his best friend's. Shaking his head in disbelief, his eyes got stuck on the wound on her lips.

"What were you doing there? Don't you know you could've been molested or murdered there?!" Shouted Jimin yet Sooyoung didn't budge. She just stared at every detail of his appearance. His words were a blur like when you are underwater. It drowned by her thoughts that she just watched his lips ramble with no sounds.

"Your hair...," She muttered. It's the most part that took her attention. Back then, Jimin would always complain how plain he looked with his boring, overly styled hair. How he always rambled that once he gets out of the house he'll dye his hair every color in existence. She always thought it looked nice though. Jimin's fingers ran through it in frustration.

"Are you even listening to me right now?" There's a hint of annoyance in his tone but she really didn't mind even if it felt unwelcoming. "Your lip is bleeding. Let me guess, was it mother? She did that, right? Or was it him? I swear once I see them again I'll--"

The guys in the room stepped back and stared in surprise to what happened next. Mother? They're siblings? All of the boys thought.

Even Jimin froze. Sooyoung interrupted him by abruptly embracing him around his torso and dig her head on his shoulder. The warmth of his body is what Sooyoung missed so much other than his voice. Overwhelmed, She tightly shut her eyes as she tried to prevent her tears from falling. But it still fell like a broken faucet. With a sniffle and shaky voice, she spoke. "I missed you so much, Jimin..."

The pain in her voice made Jimin calm down and make his heart ached so much. Her body shook against him and he could tell that she's trying hard not to let out a son. There was a lump in his throat that made him unable to speak anymore. He remained motionless as he feels her arms tightening around him. "I missed my brother so much..."

For moments, he didn't know what to do next. All his friends watched silently to their reunion. Never did Jimin ever mentioned that he has a sister. An unbelievable beautiful, gentle one. Some members took the hint of silence to leave the two but some stayed to watch more. It isn't like they are invading or something. Their curiosity made their feet glued to the dirty floor. Finally, Sooyoung lets go and look at him with eyes full of morose. His heart ached worse than before. Though, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung are only watching, they could feel the sadness radiating to them. Yet the siblings didn't mind since they only focused on one another.