14) wrong timing pt.1

♡

[]

As morning came, a pinkish glow of sunlight shines under the thin layer of linen curtains. Light echoes of doctors and nurses speaking as the sound of click-clack footsteps rumbles outside Jinyoung's room.

Daehwi slowly opened his eyes, feeling two arms around his torso and a soft pair of lips against his ear with hot breaths gently blowing in sync.

Jinyoung was spooning him.

Daehwi's cheeks started to turn crimson red, unintentionally letting out a sly smile. Even though it's not his first time sleeping with him, it's the best thing when someone like Jinyoung's presence automatically puts him in a better mood. 

⚠️WARNING⚠️

SMUT/LEMON AHEAD!🔞
if you dont wish to read it, skip until it says "end"

The blonde began to notice something hard poking his butt. Instantly he knew what it was - a morning boner. Daehwi tries to ignore it, but it's hard since it's poking between his butt, but on the other hand he's turned on by it.

Daehwi snuggled his butt a bit closer to see Jinyoung's reaction. He thought he's gonna stop him, instead to hear a moan. Daehwi decided to tease him for a bit and started rubbing his now harder bulge;

"D..daehwi.." Jinyoung moaned his named.

Daehwi blushed from his low husky voice and turned around facing him. His eyes were no longer closed- they were looking at him lustfully. His flustered face, lips slightly apart from the uneven breaths.

Before Jinyoung could say anything, Daehwi lets his hormones take fully control of him. Instantly crashing his lips onto him, making the older groan.

The kiss was sloppy and wet, filled with lust and desire as his tongue slid in to force the blonde's lips a part. Daehwi moaned, his hands reached up and tangled around Jinyoung's long, thick neck, while the older drifted his hand to the blonde's hip, pulling him closer.

Jinyoung made sure to taste every corner of saliva in his mouth. He hummed, sliding his hands down to the younger's pants, squeezing his butt cheeks as Daehwi unintentionally let out a soft moan .

Daehwi glared at him pouting, decided to take revenge as he slowly brushed his hands under Jinyoung's boxers, touching his foreskin and began to rub the tip with his thumb in circles.

"D..daehwi a..ahh" Jinyoung moaned again. He shivers at the touch of Daehwi's cold hands. Not long Daehwi can already feel his precum leaking.