10) morning love

♡

[]

The early sunlight shone through the living window, reflecting on the tiled floor like sweet honey as the white linen curtains billowed when breeze came in through the slightly open window. The sound of bird chirping slowly awoken the blonde. Daehwi twitched his eyes, blinked a few times and lets out a yawn.

He felt himself leaning his head against someone else, turning his head to see his boyfriend sleeping peacefully. Daehwi's heart fluttered as he let out a small grin;

"how did i get so lucky?"

Suddenly, he noticed that all the blankets fell off the couch as they were asleep, he took the blankets out of the floor and reorganised back to where it was. No wonder why he felt so cold, though he was lucky enough there's warmth from his boyfriend. Hovering the both of them with the thick comfortable blankets, Daehwi constantly moves side to side just to find a comfortable position to cuddle with him. His actions accidentally awoken the raven hair boy. "daehwi?"

"ah hyung! sorry for waking you up...i-i was trying to...um...fix the blankets!" Daehwi pointed at the blankets, awkwardly letting a smile.

Jinyoung, whose still half asleep with his messy morning hair flying out of his head, glanced at where Daehwi pointed, then stared back at him. The longer the stare, the more Daehwi's cheeks start turning pink;

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
slightly aND I MEAN JUST SLIGHTLY "bad written"smutish moment
*winkboy*

"h-hyung? what's wro-" before he could finish his sentence, Jinyoung tilted his head to the side and crashed his lips on the blonde lips. Daehwi's eyes widen from the unexpected action, his body starts to tense up though it only took him a few seconds to react back to the kiss.

The way his lips connected with him, his mouth was so warm, the caress of his soft cherry lips. Daehwi can feel his heart pounding hard as he opened his mouth with a low moan, placing his slim arms around the boy's neck, slowly letting his body relax as he close his eyelids.

Both started moving his tongue, fighting for dominance, but of course- Jinyoung won. His tongue swirls around the blonde's warm canvas, exploring every single part of him, making the kiss deeper and more passionate.

"unnggh!" Daehwi lets out a longer moan, starting to feel uneasy around his crotch area. Jinyoung drew his tongue over Daehwi's teeth and swallowed his moan of pleasure as they slid closer to each other, no visible gap between them. The more wet sounds they make, the more turns him on.

Observing the younger; his eyes shut closed, brows creased and face flustered, he looked so nervous yet so adorable. His lips was warm and tasted of sweet strawberry.