14.5) wrong timing pt.2

❗️RE-PUBLISH ❗️
hope you guys can read it now💙

♡

[]

The silence hung in the air as Seonho and Minhyun stood outside Jinyoung's room. Their bodies frozen to the spot, staring blankly at the door. No, the silence wasn't the most terrifying part, what terrified them most was stepping foot in that room.

"I...think I just got traumatized"

Seonho said quietly, staring at the door in front of him. Minhyun slowly nodded, not even bothering to look at him.

After what seems like years as they stood at the same spot, the door begin to creak open. Daehwi hid behind the door-only to reveal his blonde locks and puppy eyes.

Slowly he walked out of the room and closed it gently, his back leaning against the door. You think he's going to squeal and fangirl to Minhyun and his best friend about how he just gave Jinyoung a blowjob?

Oh no, not in a million years.

His face and ears was burning red, his lips formed a straight line as he fiddle with his fingers, avoiding eye contact.
The three stood awkwardly for a while, not daring to speak a word. But of course, Seonho isn't that kind of person nor he has the patience;

"So...

is he big?"

"SEONHO!"

Daehwi embarrassingly and shyly shouted. His face turned even more red, hitting Seonho's shoulders, leaving his best friend a laughing mess as Minhyun accidentally let out a snort.

"I can't believe my UNDERAGE best friend is growing up so quickly! I'm proud I'm proud" Seonho teased, patting Daehwi's shoulders.

Honestly he was surprised from the fact his best friend he knew for 10 years no longer pure and innocent as he was before.

"Also in a hospital? Wah Daehwi your bRAVEE" Minhyun went along teasing him, nudging his shoulders while wiggling his brows.

"HYUNG! NOT YOU TOO" Daehwi's shouted as his redden cheeks are about to explode any second now. He can't believe a 20 year old man's acting like this.

Seonho imitated Daehwi's facial expressions from that scene, his eyes widen and mouth slighty agape. Minhyun noticed which made them burst into laughter.