Weird Mishaps

Laurence POV:
Knock Knock

"I'll get it!"  I shout to the house. Everyone is still asleep, but anyways. I open the door to see a short raven haired girl, "Hey Aph!  What are you doing here this morning?"

"I'm inviting everyone to a picnic today." I just looked at her. She came across the street just to invite me and my roommates for a picnic. "Aph, sweetie, why didn't you just text us instead of coming over?"

"I'm trying to avoid Katelyn and Kawaii~chan... Kawaii~chan may or may not have put Katelyn on her shipping shrine" At least that was a ligitamit answer. No one wants to be shipped by Kawaii~chan's shrines, no one. "You want to stay here for a bit then?"

"I'm good. I'm inviting everyone to the picnic, and then I'm heading to Aaron's place."

"Well ok then, I'll leave you to it. I should probably start breakfast for everyone, or else they will be sleeping till late afternoon. Oh,  one last thing before you go, where and when for the picnic?"

"At the park and about noon-ish" then she left for down the street. "Who was at the door?" A voice rang behind me making me jump, but it was only Dante.

"Just Aph inviting us to a picnic"

"Oh cool. Is breakfast made yet? I heard someone say something about it" I just shake my head at my blue haired friend and I head to the kitchen. I start to prepare eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast. And exactly what I thought, Travis and Garroth come out of their rooms.

~~~

It's almost to noon and me and the guys are already heading for the picnic.

We are all just talking about randome stuff when Travis says, "Laurence, look-" I bump into someone. "-where your going. Nevermind"

"Yea watch it," a voice sneared. "Stay out of our way," said the other. I look up and I am face to face with what I thought was a mirror. The one I bumped into looked exactly like me and the other looked like Garroth.

We stare at each other in bewilderment. "They look exactly like you two, and they sound alike as well!" Travis stated.

"What are your names?" Dante asks.

"Why should we tell you Dante? I dont mind telling this hansome face tho." The Garroth-looking one said. (and of course referring to Garroth)

"How'd you know his name?" I wondered.

"You know what Garroth, we shouldn't waste our time with these loosers let's just meet up with Aphmau so we can pick on Gene and his puny friends."

"Dont spoil everything Laurence! Aphmau is going to be ticked at us if she found out."

Me and my Garroth look at each other then look back to Travis and Dante without a clue as of what's happening. "Uhh, we will be taking our leave then... " I managed to say as the other Laurence and Garroth bicker at each other. We then just went around them and headed back off to the park for the picnic, leaving the two people bickering behind us.

Aphmau POV:
"Where are the boys at? Its already 15 minutes late!"

"Calm down Aph, they will get here. Why not you come sit by me for a bit" I think about Aaron's offer and I decide to sit by him. Katelyn then speaks up, "I dont know why you can't handle when others are late when you come a half hour late to everything."

"Yeah? I have never been late!" After I said that, everyone bursts into laughter. "What did I say?"

"Oh nothing Aph. Look here the boys come." I look to where katelyn is pointing. And you bet, the four people we were waiting on was walking this way. I get up and head to the 4 boys and slap each one of them. "What made you guys so late?"

They each rub their cheeks where I slapped them. "I dont know exactly what happened, but we were stopped by Laurence and Garroth... But not our Laurence or Garroth." Travis spoke up. "Looked exactly like us too" Garroth spoke. "And sounded the same. But they knew me somehow, and they said they will meet up with Aphmau and pick on Gene. I dont know if there is another aph or anything, but it was just weird. " Dante finished.

"I know I'm nit going to pick on Gene. But wait, is this just one of your lame excuses? This seems to far fetched."

Laurence spoke up, "We aren't making this up, we-" he was cut off by a voice behind me. "Garroth there you are, I should have guessed you would be with your group."

I turned around and there stood a two eyed Zane without a mask. I just gawk at him, no one has ever seen his other eye for the longest time.

"What is happening over here?" I see another Zane walk up next to the two eyed Zane. This one has a mask and only one eye. They look at each other bewildered at what they see.

"That is what happened to us! We saw another Garroth and I!" Everyone is just lookin between the two Zanes. "And who are you supposed to be?" The masked one scoffed, emediatly I know that is our Zane.

"Name's Zane Ro'meave, and who might you be?" The not our zane said. Garroth cut off his Zane before he spoke. "You can't be Zane. This is Zane, my baby brother Zane." He motioned to the masked Zane.

"You must be mistaken big brother"

~~~

Hey everyone, hope you like this universe cross over! Again I am going to do a Q & A for characters in this. If you have any suggestions for everything let me know!
I'll see you all again at the horse ranch, bye!