Who Are They

Zane POV (the original one):
"You must be mistaken big brother" Why did he say that? Why is he using my name?

"Ok I dont know who you are but you are not me. I am Zane Ro'meave and Garroth is my older brother. I dont know what you are doing or why you are doing it, but you are not who you say you are" I pushed pass garroth and looked eye to eye with this "Zane". He then chuckles about it, he is just standing there chuckling at everything I just said!

"Wait, you're zane and your zane." Aphmau looked at us with a confused look. "If we want to determine the real Zane, then we will ask questions to both."

"I'm up for it," I say. I already know I will win but Aph won't have it that way. "First question, who is the youngest in the Ro'meave household?"
(Just for time sake I'm changing styles real quick)

Me and Zane: Vlyad
Aphmau: Who are your parents?
Me and Zane: Zianna an Garte
Aphmau: What is something I would know about you?
Me: Do I really have to aph?
Aphmau: yep
Me: Fine get me a cupcake after this and we will be fine... MLH
Zane: We never really talked out of your little group that my brother is in.
Aphmau: I dont have a group like that.
Zane: Dont you remember back in highschool, you, garroth, and laurence were the biggest bullies and always skipped class
Aphmau: I never did that. I know Gene and his shadowknights did tho.

I hear talking from behind me. "You know that aph is going to kill us right?"

"Yeah I know but we can't find her"

"You know she will kill us even tho it is her fault" I turn around and there was a second garroth and laurence walking towards us.

They notice me and they whispered, but not very well, "Woh when did your brother wear a mask and his hair like yours."

"I can hear ya you know" I growled. "Why not you say it to my face."

"Garroth, when did your brother get so hostile?" The laurence look alike asked. Garroth only shrugged and walked over to us. Then he sees that I'm standing next to the other Zane.

"Woh thats freaky, my brother standing next to my brother?"

"Okay, now I'm even more confused" Aph said while trying to grasp what is going on. Laurence and garroth stepped out of our group and stood by me looking at their douple gangers.

"See Aph I told you we werent lying!" Travis spoke. "Yeah, I can see that now." She retorted.

Garroth POV:
How does this work. Me, laurence and my baby brother are looking face to face with ourselves. These people looked and sounded like us, but they act the complete opposite of us.

Who is to say that there are more of these people around? I mean really, already we can figure out Aph, Gene, Zenix, and Sasha has opposites but what about the others?

"So, what are you three doing here anyways?" I asked.

"We just moved onto TheirStreet." Zane spoke up giving me a smile. Now don't get me wrong, this other Zane is what I've been wanting to see in my own brother. But, if he was my brother, this would be more of a horror film coming to life.

"You guys should come over sometime. You and the rest of your friends. There are more of us and meeting more of you would be fun." Zane said while smiling. That smile only makes me wanna hug him. But, I don't, that would be weird at this moment.

"You sure you want us to join you?" Aaron said getting up with Katelyn following. "Indeed I think we would all have fun just hanging out" Zane said to him.

"I'm up for it," I said aloud. "What harm could it cause to meet more people?"

"Um alot of harm garroth. Remember these guys are new and they are weird." Laurence said to me.

"Nothing can be weirder then you laurence."

"Ooooh roasted!" Travis and Dante said.

"Well then, I can see you all and more at my place around 5 right?" Zane said giving another one of his smiles.

"Sure," I said and he hands me his address.

"I'm going to take these two back home, obviously they were making trouble again, see you around!"

He left us with out much more word basically dragging laurence and garroth. I turned to face everyone. "Who wants to go hang out over at their place?"

"Can anyone wanna explain to me what just happened?" Katelyn asked

"I don't know myself," laurence said and everyone nods.

"Well, should we all go then? It doesn't hurt to go."

"Yeah, sure, let's go," Aph said.

~~~
Hey everyone! I haven't been able to write much but I was able to get this short chapter to all of you! Remember, if you have a question for one of the characters just ask it! Or if you have an idea for something let me know!
I hope to see you all back at the horse ranch, bye!