chapter 1: first day

"your such a.. a.. a BAKA !!" my sister mika screamed while throwing her bookbag at me."mhmm yeah whatever mika i dont need to here your bull crap right now , just hurry up and get ready for school.." i quickly caught her book bag and threw it on her bed. "NO you dont tell me what to do ! your such a freaking baka riku ! thats why you got kicked out of your other school !" i laughed at her "nahh they kicked me out cause i was way to sexy for them" mika glared at me"shut up riku." 

-

i carelessly stuffed my books in my bag and walked out my house. "ugh hurry up mika , your soo slow" i complained. i felt somthing hit my head "OW!!" she got into my car "you deserved it riku !" i got into the car and drove to fukushima high school. "this school looks stupid" i said. "your stupid" mika said getting out of the car. i got out and locked the car doors, this school is really big like damnnnn. I walked inside , mika went to her class early while i wandered the halls. i held on to my cross neckalce and i walked to a door class room #6. this must be my class... i walked inside and smiled. the teacher stared at me , he looked at his clip board and looked back at me "riku right ?" i nodded for he was right , riku is my name. "your late riku and its only your first day, dont be late again or i will have to send you to detention !" i smirked "damn calm down sir i was late once and your already bitching about it" everyone gasped."im going to pretend i didnt hear that , go take your seat..oh and my name is mr. edwards" he wrote his name on the chalk board.i sat down next to a girl with light pink hair, she seemed nice but definatly not my type.. 

*8 long boring hours of school*

"finally im out of this prison ! peace ladies !" i said smiling at them. the girls giggled and waved good bye. mika slapped the back of my head "stop acting dumb" i growled in anger "stop hitting me !!" she shook her head " i can do what ever the hell i want to do" 

i walked around the corner of the hall, i wasnt looking where i was going and bumped into a girl . she fell down "im terribly sorry .. i wasnt watching where i was going.." i helped her up and smiled at her. her eyes... their beautiful.. "its okay , wait .. are you .. riku ?" i nodded "yes i am riku , why?" she smiled "ive heared alot about you , like how you transfered schools 5 times and how your always getting into fights.. and how .. your very attractive" i laughed a little "yup thats all true !"  

"welcome to fukushima high school riku .. hopefully you wont get into any fights around here .. " she giggled then walked away. i smiled and watched her ... 

i can make any promises about not fighting , the boys just jealous cause im sexier than them ! i laughed at my thought and walked out of the school .. smiling like an idiot.