New Beginning (Part 1)

Jeon Jungkook

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRIGGER WARNING: this one shot covers issues on SELF HARM

Please know that I don't want to offend anyone with this story and if I did, I'm terribly sorry. I can take it down if any of you want.

For those who are going through an extremely hard time, from experience, I know it's hard to ask for that help you need. But please, try to reach out. There are so many people that love you. You may not believe it, but there is. So many people care about your wellbeing. They love you. So please, I urge you to take that big terrifying step.
Here are some contacts if you guys ever need to talk to someone:

Lifeline: https://www.lifeline.org.au/
kids helpline: https://kidshelpline.com.au/
Headspace: https://headspace.org.au/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moon, as it has always done, shines its light amidst the darkness that is the night. The stars twinkle and shine next to the moon, the dark sky not seeming so lonely. The night continues to draw on, seconds ticking by as those within their houses are in their slumber. The streets were desolate and silent as the lone figure crept up to the jewelry store, easily unlocking the door. They entered the store, looking around at the clean area, a sense of pride welling up in their soul. They walked around, admiring the numerous jewels within the dark, eyes bright like eyes of a feral cat. They cut open the glass that securely held the jewels, taking them and safely placing them in the secret swatches of fabric on their clothes, easily disguised from touch and from the naked eye.

Emptying out the necklaces, watches, and bracelets, they exit the shop, re-locking it. Swiftly walking down the street and into the dark alleyway, they hide in the darkest shadow as the police pass the opening of the alleyway. Knowing that the shop had a security alarm that warned the police station instead of the actual shop. Waiting for another minute, they climbed the ladder beside the building and climbed onto the roof. They casually walk on the roof, knowing that the police officers wouldn't dare to look up, as their whole body blended in the darkness. Head to toe covered in black clothing along with a black mask and hoodie covering their face. Suddenly, fireworks explode in the sky, extinguishing the darkness and lighting up the night sky.

"She's on the roof!" you curse the New Year celebrations in your head, hearing a rather young males voice ring out. Without looking back, you zoom across the rooftops, jumping over ledges and jumping through open windows before scaling a roof once more. You kept to the roofs, heading to your next destination. The police were hot on your tail and you turn around for a split second. You knew all the officers from this districts station, but the one that had called you out to be on the roof was young and new. Rather, he was about your age. He was madly fit, his muscles rippling against his tight shirt, a body that any man would kill to earn. He had thick thighs and broad shoulders, muscled arms and a handsome face. His smooth brown bangs barely covered his piercing black eyes, lush pink lips formed into a scowl, just beneath those high cheekbones and above his sharp jawline. You stumble in your step, shocked to ever witness such a man.

Shaking your head, you speed up, the deserted building coming in view. You jump to the next roof and quickly crouch flat to the roof, hearing the voices of the policemen become softer as they continue running, thinking that they are still chasing you. Smirking to yourself, you open the latch on the roof and slide down the ladder, closing the latch after you. Climbing down the ladder, you end up in an attic, opening the latch door on the floor and climbing down the stairs as quietly as possible. You head down the hallway in front of you, coming at a dead end but a large portrait in front of you. You push the portrait to reveal a secret room beyond, entering the dark room and closing the portrait like a door behind you.