Dear Life (Part 2)

Min Yoon-Gi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italics - is the journal entry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(y/n) - your name

You smile at the memory. It was the first time anyone, especially a boy, did something so nice for you. It was also when you started developing feelings for Yoongi, but you hid them so well, no one knowing you fell in love with the mint-haired boy. But you never believed in love then, you were scared of it, scared of the heartbreak. That's why you always closed off any possibility whenever a guy confessed to you. You never believed them, always thinking that they were doing it for fun. But that still didn't stop the feelings you had for Yoongi. You enjoyed the long hours you spent together texting, the conversation never dying out. You stuck together like glue at school, pairing up almost all the time. You helped each other and also paid each other back. But you weren't the only who had developed feelings. Yoongi had fallen in love with you but was scared to confess. He was scared to be in a relationship, his previous ones causing him heartbreak whenever he was dumped. He was worried you would do the same, but at the same time, knew you wouldn't. You continue scrolling, a blush on your cheeks when you found the entry of the confessions.

It was the weekend and I was just listening to music, reading on my phone. I bobbed my head to the music, humming along until I had heard a huge sneeze from next door. Curious, I looked out the window and saw that Yoongi was doing yard work while coughing and sneezing. Is he sick? He always pushed himself like this. I sighed and headed out of the house, glad that mum and dad weren't home. Walking across the grass barefoot, not like I cared anyway, I tapped Yoongi's shoulder. He jumped and turned around and saw me. His cheeks redden as he looked me in my shoulder off shirt and short shorts. Hey, I get hot easily. Ignoring him, I placed my hand on Yoongi's head, my eyes widened. He's burning up.

"Yoongi! You're sick!" I crossed my arms across my chest, tapping my foot. Yoongi blushed and looked away.

"Yeah." He nodded as I turned the lawn mower off.

"Come on." I took Yoongi's hand, ignoring the butterflies in my stomach and took him to his room. He sat down on his bed as I went to grab a towel and a bowl of cold water. When I came back, I saw Yoongi asleep on the bed, sitting up. The poor baby. I stifled a laugh and had set the bowl down on the bedside table. "Yoongi." I whisper.

"Hmm. (y/n)" Yoongi hummed leaning on my shoulder, hugging me by my waist. I carefully took his hands off and had laid him down on the bed, moving his hair away from his face. "No." Yoongi whined a little and I smiled. I admired his features a little, blushing then looked away when I realised what I was doing. Wetting the towel, I wring out the excess water and placed it on his forehead. I had opened the window to let in some cool air since his room was hot and I went back downstairs to the kitchen to make some soup. When I was finished, I head back and heard Yoongi snoring. I laughed lowly, placing the bowl on the bedside table. I re-wet the towel and placed it on his head. Yoongi slowly opened his eyes as I was leaned over him. I looked down at him, his mouth agape and eyes widened. A blush crept up my face and I smiled at him.

"Hey sleepy head." I leaned back, sitting at the edge of the bed and held onto the bowl of soup, holding a spoon up to Yoongi. Yoongi had sat up and smiled at me tiredly.