Pain

Chibi Chibi Pov

After my bath was over I still haven't told daddy about someone he would meet soon. He doesn't even know that I am his ACTUAL daughter and who my mother is that's gonna be shocking as well. My mission was to find daddy younger since the future one was with mom until terror strikes and I had the option to bring her back was to find the resemblance people and work they're up to advance and save her. 

"Chibi Chibi, you need to get some sleep." Daddy said.

"Daddy?" I asked him.

"Hm?" He 'hummed' in response.

"W-Would you ever consider if you remember some things about someone in the past or future?" I asked.

"Well, I mean, I don't know who I will meet in that timeline. People and the government are quite in a situation right now and thinking about it is way too early." He replied.

"I know. It's just that..." I had vision of mom in my head and daddy too that were older and had a relationship that was never broken.

" I had vision of mom in my head and daddy too that were older and had a relationship that was never broken

"Is something wrong?" Daddy asked.

"Never mind." I replied as he sighed.

"Eren, get you're child because we're getting out of here." Levi ordered.

I didn't have a choice but to hurry up myself and change into outdoor clothes. Daddy grabbed my stuff and made sure nothing was left behind as we escaped just in time for a slight of pain strikes.