《Chapter 14》

The sunlight that shone on your face made groan a little. You rubbed the sleep from your eyes then got up to open the curtains properly to let the sunlight light up your room even more. The weather wasn't the best these last days so you wanted to enjoy this sunlight that will probably not last long.

You went to the bathroom and did your morning routine and went back to your room. The first thing that your eyes landed on when you entered the bedroom again was Baekhyun's jacket that you hang on a coat hanger.

You sighed I still can't believe I forgot to give it back to him.

You walked to the kitchen to prepare your breakfast. You went for a pancake with a small amount of fruits.

You then went back to your room to pick an outfit. You planned on going to the library and then to mall for the day. Jiyeon had a date so you didn't bother asking her to join you. You chose a red sweater (I don't really know how to call this red but you'll see) and short jeans skirt.

 You chose a red sweater (I don't really know how to call this red but you'll see) and short jeans skirt

You slipped into your white booties and grabbed your bag before heading out.

°°°°°°

It was quiet, peaceful. Even though you didn't like silence, this type was good. Standing right in front of so many books which attracted you by their interesting covers.

You wanted to pick a few books for an assignment you had since around two weeks but you were so busy working on other projects that you forget about it. And a few just for leisure.

You got carried away and ended up picking nine books. It was really huge and heavy and you couldn't really see the front-your height not helping-and didn't try to look from the side because it would only make you drop the books, so you were cautious with your steps and walked slowly.

But someone bumped into you anyway and you fell to the ground along with the books.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" You heard a soft female voice ask you worriedly. You looked up and saw a beautiful and elegant young lady looking back at you. Judging by her looks, she seemed to be in her early twenties.

"Here let me help you." You didn't even get the chance to say anything as she quickly squatted down next to you and helped you get up. She then started picking up the books and you quickly joined her as it will be impolite to just stand and watch her.

"Thank you." You whispered.

"You don't need to thank me. It was my fault anyway. Oh hey, you really have a lot of books there. Are you working on something."

"Yeah, an assignment."

"You're a high schooler right?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Don't know, you just look like one."

You frowned at first but nodded anyway. "I see."

"Can I ask you something?"