...

Hey guys,

You girl is still alive, she's just been busy with other things (so busy she can't give you bonus chapters like she said she would...mmm yay, love that). Serious problems with inspiration, well maybe not that serious, but sometimes it is. It used to be so much easier before, now I just don't know.

But yeah, I just wanted to, no, needed to come out of my hole and acknowledge this. Because come on Boi, 50k reads? Whose story? Who? Me? Nooo

I'm just so surprised at the amount of love this story received, and honestly, I can't thank you guys enough. I feel like I haven't been thanking that much, and I hate myself for that, because you guys are just so amazing and like you don't know how much all of this makes me happy. I guess I'm like kinda scared of being too much and like seeming ridiculous. But I'd like you to know that I always freak out at the number going higher. And I would love to like reach out to each one you who spam my notifications with votes and thank them individually, but with how my mind is like all over the place (desperately need organization, and like be put together) I'm not always online, and uhm, I'm kinda shy and awkward. Yes, even with things like that. So, I'm taking the opportunity to thank you all, you are amazing and you really, like really light up my day.

Like, I know this story ain't the best, but you guys voted, kept reading, commenting, and like it just still shocks me that someone likes what I wrote when I was like, "Mina, you know this is horrible."

You've been supportive and so patient with me, and it warms my heart, thank you.

So yeah, I just wanted to thank you all for reading and voting and just giving so much love for this book, it means a lot to me.

And like I know I don't deserve you (I'm the most annoying author), but just let me redeem myself by like thoroughly editing this story cause there are so many things to fix, and like giving you some bonus chapters like you asked for.

Again, thank you so so much. Really happy you liked the story, I'm gonna work a lot harder now and put back wattpad in my life and let it take a huge part. It makes me happy, you make me happy, and yeah.

Love you all sooooo much. Bye bye.

Also, shameless promotion. I have another story, you should definitely check it out, it's dope.
Well it's not, obviously, but yeah I worked hard on it, I'm happy with it. And I really hope you like it. Don't forget to vote if you do and-

Again, I'm the most annoying author.

Well I should go now, byeeeee❤❤