The Heartbreaker's Dare

Everybody knows him. Every person in Peony Hallows knows who Derek Matthews is. Everyone knows him because of his ghastly, disgusting, unpleasant reputation as the "bad boy" of the whole, small town.

All the girls know how callous he can be. They try to meander away from him, knowing the fact that he's nothing but heartbreak. However, sometimes the girls consider that they can change him in an optimistic method – they consider that this whole "bad boy" vibe is just his mask, and that the real Derek Matthews is refusing to blossom.

Maybe they're right.

Maybe they're just dumb.

Derek Matthews has a tough temper. Bipolar is a word you can portray him. He doesn't take anything for a laugh – even the most teasing joke. He takes everything seriously. If you make fun of him, then you will unwelcomingly receive his powerful punches and might presumably end up in the hospital.

The boys disgusted him. Nevertheless, secretly they desire to be just like him because Derek has everything – the money, a family of billionaire businesspeople, the good looks, etc etc.

He doesn't give a damn about people. Let them bawl their eyes out. Let them tell their parents about him. Let them do anything and he still won't learn his lesson. He does not give a damn about people.

Obviously, if Derek is like this, then he obviously uses girls. People consider he wants girls because of their bodies. Nope. He doesn't use girls as toys. He just kisses them and breaks them. He may be rude but he's not that rude to use them.

He broke numerous of hearts in his school. All of the girls were blind to realize what a malicious player Derek Matthews is.

He breaks their hearts and leaves them despairingly because someone else left him with a cracked heart that's gradually and painfully shattering.

He's the callous, cold-hearted, bleak heartbreaker.

He has no heart. No feelings.

Right?

Rating: 5/5