: blank :

Surrounded by objects that hold so meaning, objects sitting gathering dust that really should be gathering your attention.
Bought for the intent of being used and extracting some sort of happiness from you - to distract.
Distract from the four plain white walls that used to be full of life, art and pictures covered VB each corner yet now in the middle hangs only a poster that has not been turned for months. For a while, it's been July of 2016 - nevermind it not being turned for months but even changing it has become a chore, it's become something fun when it happens
A new month, new year, new calendar is a fresh beginning yet this one seems to have conquered that small space in the middle of the wall, while on the door are faithful beads hung to keep out any danger, keep you stable and sane so you do not fret over problems that may arise.
Behind that door we have a guitar bought three years ago and touched twice maybe three times, but as it sits there the strings still tuned but perhaps too tight as every now and then a string snaps due to the tension, it breaks as it needs to loosen up and maybe that's a sign for you.
God knows what it stands for but it could be trying to tell you something, do you eve just blank out? And just aimlessly stare at anything in the place you're at, escaping to another world, maybe not even leaving to go to another place but just stopping and thinking - letting these thought swim around your head like fish in the sea.
They could have a direction to go in and a reason but you can't find that reason and it just build and grows till finally like those things you snap, without the shrilling sound but either way snap back to reality just to end up gone again.

**********

I found this song about a month or so ago and I still okay it everyday, it's just become addictive and beautiful.
My favourite part would be when he says "they say love is for the loving, and without love maybe nothing is real" .
Basically the entire second verse going into the chorus but anyway I hope you enjoy (: