Chapter 2.

It's been about three weeks since I became an offical memeber of team prime, I finally got to have my son back to the human world his name was Rafael but once I cleared it up with the team they started calling him his true name Hyperburn, he said he never felt so happy in all his life to find out his actual mother was a cybertronian our bond is as strong as ever! We've gained a new recruit named smokescreen he's always trying to find a way to hot on me but ratchet is there to get me away from the young idiotic hormone infused teen but near the same time we got Smokescreen ratchet reated me a holoform so i'd be able to be around hyperburn in public. The latest happening was supposibly M.E.C.H. scientists implanted a man named Silas into a battle armor and life-support system made from Breakdown's dead body a formerly passed decepticon. C.Y.L.A.S. asked megatron for a position in the Decepticon ranks and offering to aid their cause with Project: Damocles, a satellite-based laser weapon system of his own invention but it was all stopped in the end by my baby taking control of the laser. I'm so proud of him!

All the autobots stood in the base, sadly hyperburn was grounded so he wouldn't be at the base until grades were up "Energon signal" Ratchet said, I leaned infront of him looking on his screen "there's never a dull moment here is there" he shook his head with the slightest blush on his face "Cool! Let's go, c'mon bumblebee!" smokescreen was so excited practically brimming trying to leave the base bumblebee okay'd it looking towards ratchet for permission "you two can go but Mystic will be ocompanying you" "yup momma's gotta babysit" I grabbed bumblebee under my arm giving him a noggie which he deeply was displeased "it's like a date!" smokescreen smiled we all looked at the youngest mech "no. it's not" I deadpanned and he shrugged "say what you want, but it's a date-" "yeah and if anything I'm on a date with bee...not you" I walked past him shifting into a purple jet flying out of the base, I hovered over the base waiting for them to leave when they did I stayed in the air a good distance just watching the two. Few miles into the drive smokescreen starts to go over the speed limit "Smokescreen what are you doing?" I commed him "oh c'mon Mystic if the humans didn't want this car model to go this fast them they wouldn't have created it!" he sped up nearly wrecking into a human driver bumblebee got there before I could, I flew down hiding my jet form behind a boulder getting out in my holoform which was a sexy female in miko's terms, I wore this no sleeved black crop top that was badazzled, a emtreamly short mini-skirt that I I did on wrong move the black bite me underwhere would show, my shoes were studded heel boots that were ankle high and had a thick sole. My purple hair was loose and blowing behind me as I ran to the two, smokescreen looked like he was about to pumble the human but bumblebee shoved him backwards. When I was closing in the man took a photo "change of plans" I whispered stepping right into the line of sight of the man "hey there!" his eyes grazed over my body and I hugged him turning his back to the robots "Cute hat you got!" I took off his hat putting it on my head smiling I gave a cute giggle sticking my tounuge out, I put his hat back on giving bee the signal to go which he did surpringly quietly too "h-hey" I had the guys full attention "want another hug" purred winking he nodded like an idot and I hugged him for a long time pressing my chest against his "are you single?" I slid his phone out of his grip deleting the photo putting it in his back pocket "u-uh yeah!" I pulled back "to bad that I have a boyfriend. Bye now!" I ran fast and hard to where I parked. When I was out of sight I deactivated my holoform jolting off into the sky, I landed in the base shifting smokescreen was already getting introuble by ratchet. He stopped looking at me "I can't find a photo-" "You won't I made sure of that" I looked at jack "what did you do?" ratchet turned to face me "lost some pride and dignity that's what-" "found it" we looked to jack who was reading a post "looking for beautiful busty purple haired woman, last spotted when I was driving the long strectch street out of jasper. She lewered me in with her emerald eye, looked to be about twenty said she had a boyfriend but I don't care if you see her can you give her my number...and he put his number at the bottom" I covered my face with my hands feeling intense looks jack continued "do you want to call him?" I uncovered my face glaring at him "no. no I don't...." feeling the stares intesify I broke "I had to! I could pumble him and then take his phone. I got rid of the photo, that's all that matters!" crossing my arms over my chest arcee scolded smokescreen "you should never blow your cover" Optimus came up behind lecturing all of us on teaching smokescreen about humanity "smokescreen gets his own human?" I turned to jack as he handed me his phone "hey he's on the phone" jack smiled like a child "jack you littl-" I heard the guys voice from the other side of the phone "hey you're the woman I met today, at least you sound like her!" "yes and my boyfriend saw your post...this is his phone" jacks jaw dropped and I mouthed 'this is what you get' he gave me a glare "so I'm not interested ba-bye!" I hung up making sure not to break his phone, jack was staring over my shoulder and I looked to see everyone staring at me. I was quiet so they couldn't hear the phone call "um what?" "I'm refering to someone who is the closest thing to human yet not" Optimus spoke "what are you guys talking about?" I had the feeling of dred seeing smokescreens eyes light up "Mystic's my teacher!" he ran and glomped onto my back hugging me "wait! What?!" I tried to pry off smokescreen but was failing Ratchet came to help easly removing him, he stood inbetween me and smokescreen looking at optimus "Optimus you must be kidding, Mystic will be needed here t-to help me" that was a lie and optimus knew it "Optimus you can't let that hormone infested mech near me I have enough trouble as it is keeping him away!" Optimus looked at me with no emotion "teach him to the best you can. Activate your holoform and detach it from yourself" "t-that would make me perminatly human untill the bond is attached back! What if he get us into trouble?!" "It is your job to make sure that doesn't happen. Now..." he bore his optics into my soul "fine!" I went to a corner shifting activating my holoform, hesitantly I detached my bond becoming fully human. I stepped out of my lifeless jet looking at optimus "I feel so vunerable...I hate not being a holoform" jack laughed "welcome to the club" I glared at him making him laugh more "Jack you should also go along with Mystic, there are some law she might not know. Just be there for a helper remeber that mystic is in charge" the autobots stared at me as if they were feeling sorry, Jack climbed down and smokescreen shifted, Jack got in the driver side and smokescreen pulled next to me opening his pssenger door "ready teach?" ratchet groaned and reluctanly I got in smokescreen didn't even give me time to put on a seatbeat before he drove forward at top speed.