18

Connor's pov
Today was the day.Evan and I check out of the motel and took an Uber to the courthouse,Evan held my hand.i held it back tightly,once we arrived we paid the Uber driver and walked to the inside of the courthouse.we saw Evan's mom,Evan's stepdad,my mom,and Zoey.

She saw me and hugged me,"don't ever scared the shit out of me like that again."she said.i hugged her back,she looked at me."you look ok."she said,I smiled."thanks to Evan."i said,he smiled.i then saw my mom,I hugged her.she hugged me back,"oh Connor,I'm so sorry for all that has happened."she said.

"You're lucky Evan taught me how to forgive again."I said,Evan stood behind me."is everyone ready?"Evan's step dad asked,I nodded and held Evan's hand.he kissed my cheek,"thanks Ev..."I said.he smiled,"your welcome."he said.

We all walked inside to the court,I sat next to Evan,Mrs.Hansen sat with Zoey,and Evan's step dad sat with my mom.we saw my dad walk in with hand cuffs,he had anger and rage in his eyes.i shivered with fear,Evan held my hand,I looked at me."it's ok...I'm right here..."he said,"all rise for judge Kelly Beck."the police officer said.

We all stood up,"I didn't know Alana's mom was a judge..."I whisper to Zoey."Me neither...."she whispered,"please be seated."Judge Kelly said.we sat down,This was going to be stressful.