1

Reaper groans softly and gets up for highschool. He gets his cloak and lazily walks down the stairs. His small apartment and big ego is...  Surprising. He walked in the kitchen and sat down at the table.

His dad put a plate full of: Bacon, eggs, and a pancake. "Good morning baby" his dad crooned. Reaper rolled his eyes and started to eat. His mom walks in and she gasps. "oh my gosh!" she said jokingly "is dad babying him again?" she dramatized and put a hand over her chest. Reaper found this amusing and as a result: him chuckling. His mom sighed.

She sat next to Reaper and started talking nonsense about work or some crap. "hurry, your gonna miss the bus" dad ushers Reaper out the door with his bag and lunch.

He walks to the bus stop and sits down on the bench. Another sat on the opposite side and sighs. Reaper looks over to see a glitched out skeleton. One eye is covered by the biggest glitch. "this school years going to suck" The skeleton mumbles and turns to Reaper. "hi" he mumbles again. "hi" Reaper said. The bus stops at the stop. Realer gets on and sits in the front while the skeleton sits by Error. The biggest jock in school. The first day of school is a not a good day.

~~~~~~~$$~~~~~~~$$~~~~~~~$$~

Reaper walks off and to get met with Error. "hey, Freshman" Reaper wanted to touch him so he did. He didn't budge. Then he would be part of his future... Love in his future.... "well, why did you touch Me?"

"I kill people by touching them... Except those I love or the one I learn to love in the future"

"I didn't die"

"future calls"

"bro,  stop pestering him"

"fine"

Reaper saw the skeleton and he blushed without thought.

"I gotta go... I'm trying not to kill people through the crowd so I gotta go"

The skeleton tenses up. "k-kill?" Error nods. "he kills people by touching them" "oh asgore"

"except the ones he loves or the ones that he will learn to love in the future... "

The skeleton trembles a bit.

"Geno calm down I didn't die so I guess that's a connection to you so I guess that...  What the fuck am I even saying?" "logic?" Fresh suggest after popping up behind them "Jesus!" Error falls back in surprise and Fresh laughs. "bro, you should have seen your face"

"I bet it was sexy"

"Error shut up"

"no thanks"

They groan.

Reaper found his locker and put his stuff in it. He has no intention to kill people so he kept his power out of his soul. Well, it's hard to explain. He got his text books and walked to his first class. He knew he was the God Of Death. But no one else knew.

He sat at a desk. The bell rings and here comes Geno.

Geno,  hurried to a desk and sighs with relief but he notices he's siting next to Reaper. He trembles a little "don't worry Geno, " "how do you know my name?"

"I'm a God"

"of what?"

"I don't want to terrify you"

"you already have "

"The God Of Death"

Geno actually felt more comfortable around him now.

"I've never told anybody but my parents" Geno looked at him. "do you have a big ego?" he chuckles "maybe at home but I can't at school, people would find that weird. " "or attractive~" Reaper looks at a bunny. "hello I'm bunny~" Reaper looks uneasy. "what's the name cutie~" Reaper flinched when she tried to touched him. "I'm Reaper" he said as he scooted away uncomfortably.
"oh, come on Reaper boo~"