Chapter 2

•
           •
(Veronica)

"Ok everybody so here's to my wonderful husband to 20 years of marriage 20 years of his hard working efforts. I love you Brian mckineth."

"I love you to baby."

(Speaker)

"Here's to Brian 15 years of friendship and working with him I will truly miss you man. No matter the amount of beers we have the games we bet on you still the man."

"Ahh you the man."

(Veronica)

"Babe Ill be back im finna call jaz."

"Mhm."

I don't who the she think she is but she need to be here for her father.

Ringgg....ringgg...ringgg...

"Hello."

"Yes ma-

"Where are you."

"I'm ou-

"You better get here the party is about to end."

"Ma I'm out side god I'm finna come in."

"Alright."

"What is You wearing."

"Umm a black dress some heals what you mean."

"Nothing go in there say a few words for your father."

"Ok."

(Brian)-(Jasmine)

"Hey baby girl."

"Hey daddy."

"Hello everyone sorry I'm late I would like to make a toast to my king my super hero my daddy. He is retiring from 20 years of working gosh pops i don't know how you can do it. Thank you for being there for me thank you for being my support system I love you dad."

"I love you to baby."

A few minutes past and everybody was packing up and leaving. I guess I don't regret coming to the party it was ok I was happy my dad was enjoying his self I'm glad he don't have to work no more he be tired as fuck coming from work.

"Daddy did you enjoy your self."

"Why yes baby girl I did."

"Daddy can I get a couple of dollars."

"I knew that was next here you go Ima give you 100 don't spend it all on that stuff you be spending it on."

"Uhuh why you asking your father for money."

"Uhh i didn't do nothing."

"Ok you 19 boo you can go work and get your own money give it back to him ."

"Now ver-

"No Brian I'm tired of her coming in her asking for money when she got her own shit she don't live with us no more."

"Ok but why you acting like I'm asking for A lot I asked for a few not 100 he gave it to me on his own look I'm finna leave I love you daddy I'll see you to tomorrow."

I kissed my daddy on his forehead and grabbed my bag and coat and left out.i gotta hurry back to the house and change out of these clothes cause man I am not going to no bar looking like a funeral took place.
.........