Chapter 8 - unexpected it but expected

Today is the perfect day to see my family I'm nervous as hell really don know what they're going to say to me or him even though he did abduct me I don't want them to think of him in that way.

"Bae so you going to see your fam today."

"Yeah but I'm scared they won't except you I mean i know it's a lot to take in but at least I got something good out of the whole thing."

"We will get through to em what time you tryna go."

"Not to late probably like at 6:00."

"Fasho fasho."

"So I been thinking why haven't you really been out to visit your fam."

"Man I don't know for real every time I head down there it's always some shit."

"Well I mean you need to talk to them let them know you grown and you could need some support rather then judgement."

"You right but I don't really think Ima head that way this year or next year."

"Come on bae Ill go with you."

"Man I think about it though."

"Alright I ain't gone stress you with it Ima get ready cause it's already 5:27 we got some ways to go."

"Alright want me to come take a shower with you."

"Boy this is a one person job
He chuckled."

When I got up stairs I started getting my stuff out I am not wearing this yellow outfit out to my families house they ain't shit. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower when I got in the water the water felt weird as fuck on my chest.

"The fuck."

Maybe it's just the water was too hot. I turned the water on a little cold and less hot. After I got out of the shower I threw on my stuff and headed back down stairs.

"Ouu...ouuu..."

"What."

"sexy ass."

"You all set."

"Yeah ma."

Messiah wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing up my neck.

"Messiah stop we gone be late."

"We got enough time."

"No I'm for real quite playing."

Messiah roughly lifted up my dress and bent me over the Conner he slid his member and I began Gasping for air I tried to move up so he could slip out but he slammed me in to him.

"Mhm why you running."

"Messiah sto-

He picked up his pace and kept going faster and faster.

"Fuck jaz."

I tried to push him back off of me but it felt so good. He grabbed both of my hands and started pounding me harder he slowed down and let out a loud grunt.