Chapter 15

Emily.

I feel the sun's warm rays on my eyelids, inviting them to open. Timidly, I start doing it, but the strong light makes them unable to adjust. They finally make it and I am able to inspect the room that I am in.

This isn't my bedroom....

Where am I?

Large white walls surround me and darker furniture decorate the room. Straight across me there is a desk. Books are perfectly placed on it and so is an old computer. Right behind it there is a balcony, it's door is open, making the curtain move from the morning breeze. A white wooden door keeps me here and next to it there is a bookcase full of...journals? I decide to make my way there despite the protests of my aching body. That's when I felt it.

A massive headache.

I groan in frustration.

How much did I drink last night?

I place my hands on my head, trying to take the pain away. Somehow...

God, I can't believe this! 

Luckily for me, I see a glass of water and an aspirin on the nightstand. I quickly drink it and look at a photo that is set on it. It's Liam.

This is Liam's room...

Since he's put me up, I take that as a chance to have a quick shower, before heading downstairs. I make my way to the room's bathroom and cautiously step in. I lock the door and start undressing. I'm only on my undergarments when I turn to look myself in the mirror.

I gasp in shock.

"Oh, my God..." I mumble to myself.

A huge hickey covers the left side of my neck, my lips are swollen and dark circles are under my eyes. The green of them is not their usual shiny one. Their brightness has vanished. Realization hits me. Hard. Images of last night cloud my mind. Louis, our dancing, his touches and his kisses.

I start breathing heavily.

No, no. This is wrong...

What have you done?

Shaken by the memories, I unwillingly step into the shower and I let the warm water clean away all the 'sins' from yesterday. I wash my hair and my body using Liam's shampoo and body wash and then take one large towel and wrap it around my torso. I head back to the bedroom as water drips from my hair and see clothes placed on the large bed. How did he know...?

I roll my eyes...freaking vampire super powers...

I get dressed into a two numbers bigger white T-shirt and some grey sweatpants. Apparently they're Liam's. I take another towel and dry my hair. I decide not to put my hair in a bun so that no one will see the love bite, but instead I put it in one side to hide it. Taking a deep breath I open the door to go downstairs.

 Liam is behind the door.

He grins at me.

"Hey." he smiles at me. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah..." I say awkwardly. 

He stares at me, his smile never leaving. I feel uncomfortable by his gaze, so I look anywhere but him.

"Um, you should probably call home. Your aunt will be worried." Liam finally says.

"Yes, I will." I almost whisper.

What is happening to me? Why do I feel so guilty?

"I'll be waiting downstairs." he says and leaves the room closing the door behind him.