Chapter 3

Hey! I hope you enjoy the story so far! Tell me any ideas or your thoughts or anything in the comments! I will dedicate the next chapter to a person who got a funny or creative comment! Thank you so much for fanning me! I have 3 fans so far! Thanks so much! :) I'm so excited to be writing this! :) THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! I hope you enjoy this chapter!  Also, I posted what i thought was a really funny and kind of cute pic in the external link! ENJOY! 

~MrsLauraHoran :) <3

*LoLo's P.O.V*

What the hell?! He just started to freak out on me. OK, yes, what I did was probably wrong, but to yell at me. God that was just rude! He doesn't even know me! I don't understand what's his problem. He didn't even give me a chance to explain myself before hanging up. At least now I have his number. I can text him to try to explain everything. 

LoLo: Hey Harry. Will you listen to me please while I explain myself?

Harry: Fine. 

 LoLo: Well, you see I am a huge fan of One Direction! And well, I like love all of the boys. I find all of you amazayn in some way. And I find it very hard to choose my favorite member. I decided that I almost felt a special connection with Niall, because he's like me. But, truly I can't choose! I like all of you! ugh! This is so frustrating! I don't know how to put it in words!

Harry: Whatever. You just basically said your a slut. Liking more than guy at a time. 

LoLo: NO! It's not like that! You see, I don't know any of you personally! So it's more like I like the way you guys are still yourselves, and down to earth, and funny even though you are famous. I find that amazing, and attractive. Also, you guys are really talented. It makes it so hard to choose. So it's like a celebrity crush, not a real one. 

Harry: Well, i guess that makes sense. But then why did you kiss me? Why not any of the other boys. 

LoLo: Oh! That's easy! It was going to rain, and it did. 

Harry: um?

LoLo: Well, you said you were still waiting for you passionate kiss in the rain. Well, I guess it wasn't passionate, but it was a kiss. 

Harry: Well... that makes sense, I guess. 

LoLo: I wanted to get any of your guys attention. 

Harry: Why?

LoLo: I wanted to know the real you. You guys could have been putting up a front for the camera. You know what i mean?

Harry: Well, ya that makes sense. But none of us put up a front. Well, much of one. We just try to be ourselves. 

LoLo: Thank You for listening to me. I really hope you forgive me. 

Harry: Yeah, no problem. And of course you are forgiven! haha Who wouldn't forgive a cute girl who kissed him in the rain?!

LoLo: Haha thank's Harry! 

You know maybe he wasn't that bad. He actually seemed kind of sweet. Wait! No, LoLo! You can NOT fall for him! You know your best friend has a huge crush on him! She has called him! Shouldn't he get a say though. Ugh! I don't know! My brain and heart aren't saying the same thing any more! I don't know what to do! He's just so cute....

*Harry's P.O.V*

I forgave her. Why? I was going to be stubborn. I was going to make her beg for forgiveness. She just was too cute. And well she asked for forgiveness. Maybe I am falling... no! WAIT HARRY! You can NOT think that! You are a lady killer! A flirt! The Flirt of One Direction! You can not be falling so easily for a simple girl. No you need to make her swoon over you. 

YES! That's it! I have the perfect plan! I just need to go talk to the boys! 

"LOUIS! GET THE REST OF THE BOYS!" I shouted down the stairs. 

"WE ARE ALL HERE EXCEPT YOU!" He shouted back.

I headed down the stairs and into the living room. 

"Hey boys! I have an idea! Well, remember that girl who kissed me at the signing? Well, I think we should invite her and one other friend to come to our house and spend the day with us!"

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! Simon would NEVER let us do that!" Zayn said/shouted.

"And she seems a bit crazy. Maybe a more normal fan." Liam added. 

"NO! It must be her! She... I... Well... How can I say this and not give the wrong idea to you guys. I might be falling for her, so instead I'm going to make her fall for me!" I stuttered. 

"It's not nice to play with girl's hearts, you know." Niall said with a very serious face. 

"I'm not going to play with her heart. I'm gonna make it so that ugh! Never mind! I thought you guys would love spending some one on one time with some fans!" 

"Actually, that might be a good idea! LETS ASK UNCLE SIMON!" Louis screamed. He was just like a 5 year old kid given a pixie stick when he was excited. Haha He never failed to cheer me up. 

"THANK YOU LOUIS!" 

Now, we just have to call Simon. oh... Crap. I'm always bad with phone calls... just like earlier. I can't see their faces, so I just assume things. Things that are probably wrong. I always assume the worst. 

We tried ringing Simon. Luckily he didn't answer.

"Maybe we should just go talk to him in person. I think it will turn out better. The answer is more likely to be yes then." I stated. 

"Ok, I'll schedule the meeting for tomorrow. If you really want this?" Liam said.

"YES! I DO!" I exclaimed! 

I need to see that girl once more. LoLo. She was so different, but yet so much like other fans. I wonder what it is about her. I need to meet her. In person. I need to make her fall for me. I need my heart to stop beating for her. I need to think logically!