Chapter 5

Hey guys! Its been so long since I updated! SORRY! I'll try to update more frequently! I guess life just caught up with me! ANYWAYS! I want to say thank you to anyone who is reading this! I hope you enjoy the story! And it would be amazing if you would vote for it! And in the side bar is a pic of What Annabelle looks like! Now back to the story! 

~MrsLauraHoran

*LoLo's POV*

Omg! I need to tell Annabelle! OMG! She will freak! And hopefully she will forgive me for kissing Harry. You see she has a little crush on him and totally had dibs on him. But I just thought on impulse of how to get their attention and well, she's kinda mad at me for it. It's not really like I like Harry like that. Don't get me wrong, he is hell of an attractive guy and a total sweetheart. He just isn't what I want. But maybe with this chance to hang out with them at their house I can get Harry to fall for Annabelle! ;) 

L: ANNABELLE?!?! 

A: LOLO?!?! 

L: YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!

A: What?

L: I'll give u a hint!

A: ok?

L: One Direction!

A: who did u kiss now?!

L: NO ONE! 

A: THEN WHAT?!

L: THEY INVITED ME TO DO A TEST RUN FOR THIS CONTEST WHERE THEY INVITE SOME FANS TO LIVE AT THEIR HOUSE WITH THEM FOR A BIT! 

A: Thts great... But u dont rlly need to rub tht in to my face tht Harry like loves you...

L: He doesn't love me! And if he does he wont for long! BECAUSE I CAN INVITE A FRIEND!!

A: OMG OMG! WHAT?!?! Why didnt u say so earlier!

L: Still mad at me?

A: Not if you take me!

L: WELL WHY WOULD I TELL U AND NOT TAKE YOU!

A: idk! lol 

L: so u up for it?

A: DUH!

L: YAY! start packing now! Idk all the details yet but no worries. I'll get them soon! 

A: OK! txt me when u know more! 

L: will do! ciao! 

A: Au revoir! 

*Annabelle's POV*

OMG! LoLo! I can't believe it! Damn! I knew I couldn't stay mad at her! She just... she knows all my weaknesses. But omg! I really was worried for a second that she was going to tell me that she was dating Harry. That would never happen... Right? She wouldn't do that to me... I hope. Well,  Who am I kidding! Its LoLo. Of course she wouldn't. She's my best friend. She protects me. She is always there for me when life just sucks. She wouldn't be the cause to all my misery would she..