Chapter 4

HEY! Thanks so much for reading! I feel so proud! I have 11 fans now! Ahh! To some it doesn't sound like a lot, but I totally am freaking out over that! I feel so accomplished! THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH! and for anyone reading my story! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! Please, comment and vote and fan! THANKS!! <3 <3 So here is the next chapter! ENJOY!!! <3 BTW, Sorry I took so long to update I have started to write another story then I went on Vacation. But here it is! 

~MrsLauraHoran

*Harry's P.O.V*

"Simon, Thanks for meeting us on such late notice" Liam said with his business voice.

"No problem boys. I was free anyway." Simon responded.

"WE WANT TO HAVE A FAN SPEND ONE DAY WITH US AT OUR HOUSE! PLEASE! IT WOULD LET US GET CLOSER TO THEM! AND HARRY ALREADY HAS ONE FAN IN MIND TO DO THIS WITH! PLEAAASSSEEE UNCLE SI!" Louis shouted all in one breathe. 

"I thought I already said no to that girl." Liam said glaring at Louis. 

"B-B-But we need to help Harry get the girl. I thought you understood." Louis started to pout. 

"Before you decide on a fan, shouldn't you listen to my answer?" Simon interrupted. 

"Right, Sorry." Liam said snapping back in to business mode. 

"I think it would be a great idea. And we can do it once with a fan you trust a little more, maybe one who you have actually talked to or seen more than once. If that is possible. Also, we should make it a contest. However, it should be at least be 3 people. One fan chosen and two guests. And we will be there escort. They have to be blindfolded. No one can know the location of your house unless we know they wont tell anyone. So basically only family, close friends, and girlfriends can know the location of your house. I don't want any paparazzi to find it. Do you guys understand?" Simon laid down all the laws. 

"Yes Simon!" We said all together. 

"Can we please use LoLo as a test run? Please! She seems really cool. She has caught my eye at a signing. And trust me she's cool. She has my number and hasn't like told the whole world. I think she is the perfect test! And I have her number to contact her! PLEASE!" I exclaimed. 

"I would prefer someone who seemed more sane." Liam said. 

"I actually agree with Harry. If she has his number and he can contact her and she hasn't told the paparazzi his number yet, she is trustworthy. Harry contact her and tell her about this. You guys pick a date. I will talk to Paul. You must inform him of when it will be. He will be her ride." Simon spoke up. 

"Thank you Uncle Si!" Louis Exclaimed.

"Now you guys head back. I have a meeting to get to. And try to behave. Make Paul's life a bit easier please, boys." Simon said as he escorted us to the door. 

"Bye!" We yelled, walking to the limo in front of the building. 

On the way back to the house I started texting LoLo. 

H: I have good news!

L: What? 

H: We can have a fan visit us at our place!

L: OMG! That's awesome! Who is this lucky fan?

H: Well she had to be a fan we trusted. 

L: That makes it harder.

H: For the test run that is. 

L: Ok? 

H: So I asked if it could be a fan who I gave  my number to and she hasn't told a soul my number yet.

L: That sounds familiar. Wonder y.... 

H: It's you! Silly! You are our lucky fan! And not only that, but you can bring 2 guests! Isn't this great! 

L: OMG! YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I GET TO HANG OUT THE DAY WITH MY 5 FAVORITE GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

H: We just have to pick a date. I'll keep you posted. Byye! ;) 

L: THANKS AGAIN! BYE! 

I'm so excited! I get to see LoLo again. Not only see her, but talk to her and get to know her for a whole day! I will make her fall for me! I can't wait! 

 *LoLo's P.O.V*

Harry just invited me and 2 friends to hang out with One Direction for a whole day at their house! OMG! I need to tell Annabelle! Not only tell her! I need to invite her! She will be so excited! She can finally meet Harry! Ahh! I get to see my favorite Irish Boy for a whole day! I'm so excited!

It's going to be hard to choose my last friend to go. So many of my friends are directioners. I feel kind of bad to invite one of them and not the other.

I got it! I will invite Rachel! She got tickets and brought me to the signing that started this all so I should pay back the favor! And I mean she loves them just as much as I do. Plus, then it will be easier to explain to my other friends why I choose her and not them! PERFECT! I can't wait! I will tell them about this as soon as I know the date of it! Harry, you need to tell me faster! I'm not a patient girl!