Moving day :(

"Lauren, wake your lazy ass up it's moving day" Lauren's brother Jack said  

                                                                                                                            That's jack

                                                                                                                            That's jack

"Language" Lauren's mom called out from downstairs. 

Lauren's Mother

Lauren's Mother

"Yes mom" Jack said rolling his eyes. He smiled when I looked up. 

"Get out Jackson!!" "First of all don't call me that and second of all I can do whatever the hell I wa-" "GET THE HECK OUT OF MY ROOM" I said and threw a pillow at him making him jump. 

He glared at me and walked out, I rolled my eyes and jumped when my phone started ringing. "Hello" I said. "La-Lauren" "Oh my gosh Lynn are you okay??" I exclaimed as my best friend was basically sobbing through the phone. "Your... your moving and I can't live with out you I just can't" "Hey Hey listen to me. I don't want to move either but I have to because Jacks- I mean Jack has to go to college but listen everything will be  alright, you have Hannah and Jeff." I said trying to enlighten the mood. 

Hannah is also one of my and Lynn's close friends and Jeff is Lynn's boyfriend.  "Yeah I know but you were my first real friend" she stated. "Listen it'll be alright if you want you can come help me pack" "Yes!" she said which made me chuckle. "Okay so I'll see you at..." I checked my clock while biting my lip "erm 12:30 ish??" "Okay I'll be there!" and with that she hung up the phone. 

"Lauren Melody Jones if you don't get down here I will not hesitate dump cold water on your head!" That made my heart drop, so with that I threw my phone on my bed, got up and rushed down the stairs. 

"Now now theirs my ray of sunshine".  My mom said as I entered the kitchen. When I walked in it looked so empty. The fridge didn't have any pictures that me and Jackson drew when we were young, the walls were covered in literally nothing no pictures or anything. The island didn't have a fruit basket with apples and oranges and a little good morning note on the side. There was no quotes and there wasn't much of anything and it didn't look decorative at all.