Stupid

Lauren P.O.V

"Julia's your sister?!" Rebecca yelled causing me to jump. 

"Yes, yes she is" Viper said in a bored tone. 

"O to the M to the G such news!" Rebecca squealed. 

"Anyways back to what I eventually came over here for.. Viper me and you.. we had it all, we had everything! Power, fame, money" she squealed. "But then... Lana came and ruined it all for us." she said throwing daggers my way.  "But don't worry once she's gone you will be crawling back to me eventually" she sighed deeply. "But.. as you know I don't have much patience and waiting will take me know where" she said in a bored tone. "So anyways I'm here to take my spot, my man and overall my future sister in law." She smiled and Julia scoffed in disgust.

 I began eating my food when she pulled my hair dragging me all the way up and shoving me out the way. I rolled my eyes if she thinks she can get her ways. I smiled at everyone sweetly as she played with Vipers chest. He kept shoving her hand away but she'd always put it back on. Then she whispered a little to loud in his ear "let's go I've gotten better at y'know.." she said winking. This through me off edge, I walked straight up to her and punched her square in the jaw. She winced and held onto Viper for dear life. "Get this in your thick skull... STAY.AWAY.FROM.MY.BOYFRIEND" I said furious. "Go fuck another boy toy but hey I don't think anyone will because you have *coughs* S.T.D's from all the guys you be fucking!" I said smiling sheepishly. She was fuming, she got up and started walking out of the cafeteria as everyone bursted into laughter then all of the sudden she screamed "DADDY!!!" And she was out of sight. 

I sighed and gathered my lunch and was about to leave when Julia grabbed my arm. "Hey.. where are you going?" "Well she's going to go tell her daddy what happened and I'm just going to go eat in the outside area since it's more... quiet." I sighed. "I had a long day I'm just going to go home after lunch", I smiled. "Don't tell Viper where I am, yeah? I just need some alone time because I'm still hurting and aching in pain". I said as she winced. "Well if your so certain.." she said. I smiled up at her and walked out of the cafeteria. Once I got outside I sat by a tree and ate my food in silence. I watched as squirrels chased each other which made me smile and then finally got up, wincing as my headache was starting to happen and with that I left the school.

******************************************************

"Honey someone's here for you" my mom said sounding worried as I looked up from my book and scanned the flowers in the garden. "Oh okay" I said and got up and walked inside. 

Right there my heart dropped there I saw Viper looking more bloody than a vampire to a persons neck. I ran to him and I held him "w-what happened?!" I said as tears streamed down my face. "Hey you shouldn't be the one crying it should be me" he chuckled softly. I smiled and brought him to my bathroom and started cleaning his cuts. "So are you going to tell me what happened?" 

************************************************

Vipers P.O.V

Few hours earlier

After my baby left I was livid, she got hurt and she was the one who had to pay just because Rebecca's dad was the principal. I saw Julia walk in with a worried expression and once I noticed Lauren wasn't with her I started to worry... "Where is Lauren? Is she okay? Is she in the office? Where did you take her? Will she be alright? Was she in pain? I swear if Rebecca hurt my princess I swear I'm gonna ki-" "Slow your roll Iper (Iper is Viper's nickname from Julia) she's okay she just wanted some time alone time" Julia said, but I caught the worry in her expression.

 I walked out of the building and went straight to a kick boxing place. I walked in, and old rust mixed with sweat  filled my nose. "Aye! Look who came back for more" said Jackser, I know such a weird name but hey I can't judge. "Yep look who came back... to beat some ass" I said sickeningly.