[2]

Song suggestion:
Cool hot sweet love-Red Velvet

YN
"I'm sure It's not a surprise to both of  you when I say your grades aren't satisfying.At some point we'll have no other option than suspend you two from out school.
So from now you will be studying together as a team.
We expect teamwork and better results from now on"
our principal told us in a serious tone that made me slightly anxious.

Yoongi looked over at me with a smile but I wasn't in the mood to smile at all.
"I don't even know him isn't there a different option?"
I almost begged my principal which Yoongi didn't seem to like.
"C'mon Y/N it'll be alright"

That was the last thing anyone was able to say before we got kicked out of the office.
Me and Yoongi stood in front of the closed door and I had absolutely no idea what to say.
"How about we start studying at your's tomorrow"
Yoongi said while licking his bottom lip.

"How about we start studying at your's tomorrow" Yoongi said while licking his bottom lip

Wow was that necessary

"You don't even know where I live"
I replied emotionless
Jesus I was so done with this guy.
"Never mind text me we're discussing this later sweetie" ,he confidently reached out and handed me a piece of paper with his phone number on it.
I took it without looking at him.
He didn't seem to enjoy that attitude.
He grabbed my jaw and made me look at him only so I would see him teasingly smile before he simply walked off.