[1]

Song suggestion:
Dead roses-BlackBear

Y/N
It was the first day of school after the holidays and I was already running late, what a great way to start the day.
Especially because I was known to be one of the worst students.
My grades and motivation for school sank over time and at this point school is just stressing me out.
The teacher hated me and that other guy in my class.
Min Yoongi was his name.
He'd often skip school and his grades were a mess
However, other than that no one really knew much about him even tho I've been in the same class as him for over a year by now.

I was casually walking up the stairs of my school trying to reach the 3rd floor.
"15 minutes too late, good job Y/N"
I said to myself as I finally finished the staircase.

Before I could reach the classroom I bumped into someone with black hair.
I was mentally praying it wasn't who I thought he was.
But there he was: Min Yoongi

"Y/N why so late?" he teasingly spoke as he reached out for my hand to pull me up since I landed on the floor, other than him who still stood on the ground.

Yoongi's had that for him typical asshole smile on his face.
What did I expect other than that.

I decided to stop overanalysing and just grab his hand because I was still on my butt

I decided to stop overanalysing and just grab his hand because I was still on my butt.I wanted to end this awkward situation as soon as possible so I practically ran to the classroom and entered with Yoongi walking behind me.

The lesson ended after 50 minutes as always.Thank god.
With a smile I was ready to rush outside to the next class room where we'd have art class but I was stopped by my teacher yelling after me.
"Y/N and Yoongi to the office now!"

I didn't really care I've been there multiple times by now.
I turned around and I was on my way to the office when I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"You too Y/N?? Why us both?"
Yoongi said still holding onto my shoulder.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't like being close to him, he is pretty handsome a lot of girls have a crush on him for sure.

"Ask the principal not me idiot"
I said under my breath and hoped it was clear enough for him to understand.
With that he shoved his hands into his jeans pockets and silently walked next to me until we reached the office.
Thank god he finally shut up

Without talking we just waited in the little era in front of the office.
Yoongi sat on the opposite side and kept looking at me from head to toe.
Him checking me out made me highly nervous,but why?
I'm not intimidated by Yoongi.
I just looked away and tried to ignore him but I still felt his gaze on me.

"Min Yoongi and Y/N you may come inside"

Aw shit